ADVERTISEMENT

I have found the replacement for Harry Potter at QB coach!

resdog851

All-American
Dec 30, 2003
Papillion, Nebraska
This Juan Grudeno guy looks legit.
243161068_1073998050004835_6509619923393942936_n.jpg

Gruden needs to spend the rest of his days watching Chucky movies.
The wokeness gets a head coach for a ten year old email that Chucky no doubt would have said with a smile to the guy's face. No doubt Chucky would have gotten a comeback about his pasty white complection and straggly straight hair. This one really pisses me off. I had given up on my Vikings and decided to join the Raider nation largely because of Gruden.

The wokeness gets a head coach for a ten year old email that Chucky no doubt would have said with a smile to the guy's face. No doubt Chucky would have gotten a comeback about his pasty white complection and straggly straight hair. This one really pisses me off. I had given up on my Vikings and decided to join the Raider nation largely because of Gruden.
In all fairness, it was more than one email and more than just race.

No he wouldn't have lol That's why he never did it. Had plenty of opportunity too.. Just like he has had plenty of opportunity to call Godell the things he said in the email as well but hasn't... I'm sure he would have liked to have been at the photo shoot of the forced topless cheerleaders he got sent pictures of too.

No he wouldn't have lol That's why he never did it. Had plenty of opportunity too.. Just like he has had plenty of opportunity to call Godell the things he said in the email as well but hasn't... I'm sure he would have liked to have been at the photo shoot of the forced topless cheerleaders he got sent pictures of too.
So now he's guilty of looking at topless cheerleaders? Wow. I wouldn't want any football coach coaching my team who wouldn't look at an email from a known source that included topless pictures of NFL cheerleaders.

Gruden isn't a racist. I guarantee you that there is a lot of good natured teasing that goes on about the size of body parts in professional locker rooms and coaching circles. Gruden's mistake was putting it in writing without the subject present. His offense was blown way out of proportion.

In all fairness, it was more than one email and more than just race.
Haven't seen them all. The headlines I read on the ticker was it was about a black NFL reps' large lips. I'm so sick of the witch hunting going on that I refuse to research it. Screw em. Stupid for him to put anything in writing like that but it is equally as offensive to me that people are so over sensitized. One of the things I love about Gruden is his irreverence. Looks like it bit him in the ass.

I am a fan or used to be team has been so bad for so long kinda numb of the Redskins (I know) and hopefully this ends in Snyder getting the boot. Let Bezos buy the team

I am a fan or used to be team has been so bad for so long kinda numb of the Redskins (I know) and hopefully this ends in Snyder getting the boot. Let Bezos buy the team
Snyder is a horrible team owner.

Oh no, not a homophobic slur.
It's another one of those deals where you can't say the word that they call themselves. Gay men have been playing sports for decades and for the most part their teammates knew and didn't care. TV shows have used the word queer in their titles even and they can call themselves queer but if you're a straight person don't you dare. It's stupid. The whole gotcha crap needs to end and BTW, no matter the protests of Jeff Fischer they absolutely drafted Sams for reasons other than his draft worthiness. He sucked. Goodell is a phony piece of crap.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT