ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers will still go at least 9-3 this season

I think the AD vehemently disagrees with you. It's why Bo Pelini was fired. There is talent on the roster to win championships.

Aside from an handful of players most did not look like they had a lot of talent.

Aside from an handful of players most did not look like they had a lot of talent.
I think I will trust an AD being paid millions over message board gurus. He is the one who ought to know.

I think I will trust an AD being paid millions over message board gurus. He is the one who ought to know.
Tulsa, I know you believe this firmly, but what was eichorst supposed to say? Our guys aren't very talented? To me, this was classic coach speak, if you will. I think we have good talent. But it's not championship talent when you compare it to the best teams in the conference.

I believe Riley will get the most out of our guys but I don't see us winning any trophies this year. Ohio state is too good, and we are too lean at certain positions to make a difference.

It's fine to believe in the talent we have, but I think it's a fallacy to say because eichorst said it it must be true. Just my opinion.

Tulsa, I know you believe this firmly, but what was eichorst supposed to say? Our guys aren't very talented? To me, this was classic coach speak, if you will. I think we have good talent. But it's not championship talent when you compare it to the best teams in the conference.

I believe Riley will get the most out of our guys but I don't see us winning any trophies this year. Ohio state is too good, and we are too lean at certain positions to make a difference.

It's fine to believe in the talent we have, but I think it's a fallacy to say because eichorst said it it must be true. Just my opinion.
We have generally. Ranked 3rd in the big10 in recruiting. The boys at the big10 network who reviewed all the west teams in a short period of time puts our talent level fairly high.

If we are now going to say MR has to recruit for 4 years to win games here we are in a lot of trouble. The most disappointing thing to me was defense. Yes we were missing rose but this side of the ball should have been much better and yet they stunk this has me very concerned going forward

OSU is above everyone...probably everyone in the nation. We are not less talented than anyone else in the Big Ten.

OSU is above everyone...probably everyone in the nation. We are not less talented than anyone else in the Big Ten.

Assuming we stay healthy at DE and LB I can get on board with this. I think on any given Saturday we can beat any other team in the Big Ten outside of OSU. We have some major holes to fill but we should be competing for the West this year and I will be disappointed if we don't win it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT