ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers roll into Bloomington as 6 point dogs

Indiana has:

1) better coach (probably)
2) more experienced QB

We have:

1) best defense they’ve played
2) best offense they’ve played

Unless a much improved Husker team comes out this weekend, i don’t have a good feeling about this one.
If he is a better coach, then why the hell is he at Indiana. I call BS

why was Kalen DeBoer at Fresno State when Frost was at Nebraska?

see how stupid that question sounds?

I mean, I haven’t seen enough of Signetti to say he’s a better coach than Rhule, but his reasoning/logic is totally flawed. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban coached at Bowling Green and Michigan State (respectively) the same years Frank Solich coached Nebraska…

Reactions: thall_
Agree

Rhule commanding zero respect from oddsmakers

Meh, odds makers don’t try and predict what will happen when they release a point spread. They’re trying to predict what the majority of the public thinks will happen. They’re in the business of making money, and if they think most of public believes Indiana is 3-6 pts better that’s the line that will make them the most money. Nobody should be taking an odds makers line personal. That’s either irrational or uninformed. (Or both)

Cignetti climbed the coaching ranks to bag Indiana by age 63.

DeBoer replaced Saban at Alabama by age 49.

See how stupid it sounds to compare them?
When Cignetti was 49, he was busy helping Saban win National Championships at Alabama.

Great point, thanks for bringing it up.

Reactions: Panther4ever89
WR coach?
And recruiting coordinator. But yes, he helped elevate future HoF’ers like Julio Jones
Yes and he parlayed that into a D-2 job. Proclaiming the guy that won at Elon and James Madison a better coach than the guy that won at Temple and Baylor is just dumb.
I will adjust my opinion accordingly when Rhule proves he can beat a ranked team with considerably less talent than his own.

You’ll continue taking any Rhule criticism as a personal attack, like the brainlet you are.

And recruiting coordinator. But yes, he helped elevate future HoF’ers like Julio Jones

I will adjust my opinion accordingly when Rhule proves he can beat a ranked team with considerably less talent than his own.

You’ll continue taking any Rhule criticism as a personal attack, like the brainlet you are.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Until we get Alvanto back I have no confidence in kicking FG more than 30 yards..

FG kicking and not allowing punts being blocked even though Buschini had his back jerked out could be the difference in being 6-6 and and 8-4..

Maybe it's me but I don't have any more confidence in Alvano then I do the current kicker. When did Alvano suddenly become a good kicker? Maybe I missed it but he hasn't done anything for me to feel like he would "save" our FG kicking if he was healthy.

I think we are doomed to suck at FG kicking this year and next year they need to be putting some bread together to go and get a kicker. Alvano was bad last year also. We love our guys but let's call a spade a spade.

Holla

DeBoer at 49: HC at Alabama, following Saban
Cignetto at 49: No HC experience. None. Zero.
DeBoer (right now): access to top-tier talent, lost to Vanderbilt, should’ve lost to South Carolina

Cignetti (also, right now): undefeated in the B1G with a gang of 2/3* players, blown out everyone he’s played

I’d love for Cignetti to be Rich Rod 2.0, but fans like you end up overdosing on koolaid then slitting your wrists when we predictably lose. I’m doing you a favor, by encouraging you to be honest with yourself

Reactions: Panther4ever89
DeBoer (right now): access to top-tier talent, lost to Vanderbilt, should’ve lost to South Carolina

Cignetti (also, right now): undefeated in the B1G with a gang of 2/3* players, blown out everyone he’s played

I’d love for Cignetti to be Rich Rod 2.0, but fans like you end up overdosing on koolaid then slitting your wrists when we predictably lose. I’m doing you a favor, by encouraging you to be honest with yourself
Chill Out Lol GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

• Haha
Reactions: headcard and thall_

Cignetti hasn’t beat anybody this year with a winning record. Best win is a toss up between 2 teams that are firmly in the bottom third in the B1G.

But I am just stating indisputable facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT