ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers move up to #22 in both polls

Playoff is gonna be the sec invitational unless they knock each other out during the regular season. There isn’t enough parity for a 12 team playoff to make sense.

The rankings, although always a big discussion topic for fans, are otherwise pretty meaningless right now. 12 teams in the playoff means any P4 team with a very good record against other ranked P4 teams at the end of the season will get a chance to actually prove their worth on the field of play.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The rankings, although always a big discussion topic for fans, are otherwise pretty meaningless right now. 12 teams in the playoff means any P4 team with a very good record against other ranked P4 teams at the end of the season will get a chance to actually prove their worth on the field of play.
Huskers should probably be ranked higher right now IMO but their recent history is making voters say "prove it" before we vote you any higher than that.

Playoff is gonna be the sec invitational unless they knock each other out during the regular season. There isn’t enough parity for a 12 team playoff to make sense.
I am positive that if Nebraska petitions the SEC for admission, the conference would accept on the grounds of its football tradition from decades ago, allegedly polite fans (besides this Rivals message board apparently), massive market of fans in Omaha and its greater CSA and sitting academics! Don’t allow yourselves to settle for the Big Ten just to cash a check! Being self-hating is sad and the height of being pathetic after all. UNL to the SEC already!

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I am positive that if Nebraska petitions the SEC for admission, the conference would accept on the grounds of its football tradition from decades ago, allegedly polite fans (besides this Rivals message board apparently), massive market of fans in Omaha and its greater CSA and sitting academics! Don’t allow yourselves to settle for the Big Ten just to cash a check! Being self-hating is sad and the height of being pathetic after all. UNL to the SEC already!
Oh good; you’re back. So which personality will you be this year?

Get a load of this fvcking guy…

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Nahhh, Nebraskans, on average, have 10-12 too many teeth to qualify as SEC fans.

Politest fans in football, bitch.

Nahhh, Nebraskans, on average, have 10-12 too many teeth to qualify as SEC fans.
And this is why I wasn't happy about joining that league. It was a football decision that affects everything else including academic reputation. There's more to life than football and with a 12 team playoff it turns out it wasn't even really necessary. I wanted to join the b1g for academic reasons but clearly I'm in the minority

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Oh good; you’re back. So which personality will you be this year?
He comes here every time we play Illinois

One of the funniest guys going

Uses a dong-shaped, B1G branded inhaler after every heated message board exchange

Reactions: Frozone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT