ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 4

Week 4

Oklahoma St +2 1/2 vs Utah (This line moved from OSU as a 2 1/2 to 3 point favorite to 2 1/2 point home dog in 2 days)

Nebraska -9 1/2 vs Illinois (Nebraska 3-0 ATS)

Arkansas St +21 1/2 vs Iowa St (Iowa St hasn't scored more than 21 points in 2 games and Ark St scored 18,28,34 in 3 games this year)

USC -5 1/2 at Michigan (this is all gut feeling)

Oklahoma +7 1/2 vs Tennessee (OU is 7-2 ATS at home in last 9 and Tennessee on the road was 1-4 ATS in 2023)
I also like Okie State as a home underdog. Not gonna play the USC-Mich game, but man, USC looks like a total matchup nightmare with their WR's if Moss gets time to throw. I doubt Michigan can keep up offensively.

Not touching the OU/Tenn game either, so I hope they cover for you, but once Tenn gets rolling, they are a total bitch to slow down unless you have some lockdown corners. Looks like a real entertainng game to watch. Good luck Tuco.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
Week 4 I like:

NC State +21
Florida -5.5
Tulane - 3
USC -6
Tenn -7.5
Colorado -1.5
NC St is starting a true freshman QB. That makes me like Clemson, BUT that true freshman QB is a duel-threat so we'll see if that works to their advantage.

I'm just not sold on Clemson. I agree with you, but 21 is a lot for Clemson. They may prove me wrong, but just feeling it.
Because Clemson got drilled by Ga, they have pushed themselves into the same corner as Dame did when they lost to UNI. Another loss and Dabo can forget about the playoffs. Will they be Dame or fizzle like FSU, that's the question.

Oregon managed to avoid a bad start to their season and maybe getting things squared away. Its always so hard to tell how some teams will move forward or toss it in after they lose that season long objective right off the bat.

I'm just not sold on Clemson. I agree with you, but 21 is a lot for Clemson. They may prove me wrong, but just feeling it.
With Dabo being anti-NIL they are no longer getting those 3-4 first rounders to anchor their defensive line.

Plus, their QB makes a lot of mistakes.

About the only decent team they have left of their schedule is Louisville, so they gotta try to keep winning and hope those above them lose in order to even think about the 12 team playoff.

haven't looked at Saturday yet but Friday I have:

NU -9 (took it yesterday, it's up to -10 now. would still take it)
SJSU +11.5 @ wazzu (classic letdown spot after massive W in Apple Cup last weekend)

haven't looked at Saturday yet but Friday I have:

NU -9 (took it yesterday, it's up to -10 now. would still take it)
SJSU +11.5 @ wazzu (classic letdown spot after massive W in Apple Cup last weekend)
What do you think about the under 43 in the husker game?

I'm a little worried that Rhule will sit on the 2nd half lead. I was thinking 24-10 type of score.
I don't ever predict scores or over/under, but at some point NU is likely gonna have to win a game where lots of points are being scored, i.e. OSU or USC, possibly Indiana.
Who's to say NU can just start dialing it up in the 2nd half?

I really do think Rhule thinks this team can be a playoff team. If that's the case, NU has a lot of wood to chop in order to start passing a bunch of teams. At some point, style points will matter.

I think Rhule wants to hang 50 on teams despite what he may say
I don't think Matt Rhule is a Tom Osborne/Lane Kiffin/Josh Heupel who would really pour it on. I think he's a "nice guy" who wants to win, but not disrespect his opponents in doing so. JMO.

That mentality may have come from his early year struggles at both Temple and Bayor and how he felt as a coach towards a coach or teams that ran up the score. Hard to tell.

Also, the proper term is "half a hundred" as Barry Switzer used to say. LOL

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT