ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers at IU

Good Lord - Ferrell gets fouled, loses control of the ball, regathers it, takes a couple of steps, finally shoots it, and they count the basket. I guess some things never change.

We really didn't play that badly, and we're down by 7. Thinking it might be a good idea to try to contest their 3 point shooters

No way should that shot count, no matter what the nauseating color commentator says. My God, is he an IU homer or what?

Well thank goodness - they got it right.

I'm really pleased that Nebraska is in it without Shields and Morrow. It really bodes well for the future.

Reactions: scarletred
The stripes are gonna make sure Indy covers. IU was in the bonus very early, the huskers, 2 minutes left in the half. IU was in the double bonus before the huskers were even in the bonus. The free throw difference will be the difference. Granted, White could have knocked some key ones down at the end of the half.

Weak offensive foul call on McVeigh, even weaker T on Miles. Also, I do not like Tom Crean, or his stupid face.

We really didn't play that badly, and we're down by 7. Thinking it might be a good idea to try to contest their 3 point shooters
We have had to play "extreme help" D in the paint all year. That leaves shooters open. It is just the reality of our situation. Either that or let the "Purdue" us to death.

Weak offensive foul call on McVeigh, even weaker T on Miles. Also, I do not like Tom Crean, or his stupid face.
I wouldn't piss on that lying jackass if he was on fire. I take that back, that was mean. I would piss on his face if his lower body was burning

Reactions: SC_'sker
We have had to play "extreme help" D in the paint all year. That leaves shooters open. It is just the reality of our situation. Either that or let the "Purdue" us to death.
IU's big men aren't Purdues big men.

OMG Hammond. You are 6 10.
He could have eaten a sandwich and still had time to lay that ball in, without the need for a headfake. Missing the dunk was just icing on the cake.

Nice little run for the Huskers here - back within shouting distance anyway.

I've been impressed with McViegh. A true three point threat has been lacking the last year or two. Hopefully he can keep improving there.

Reactions: newAD
Those are some ugly unis. Some ugly play as well.
Somebody had to do it. Haha. This is not tradition! I demand satisfaction! This is not what they wore before color tv! Rabble rabble rabble!!!!

Need to finish out strong at home except Purdue of course, and either knock off Penn St or Northwestern on the road to play in the NIT.

Somebody had to do it. Haha. This is not tradition! I demand satisfaction! This is not what they wore before color tv! Rabble rabble rabble!!!!

I said nothing of tradition. Those are just plain ugly. Who is responsible for designing and approving them? It's like someone lost a bet and were told to put them on. LOL

With how we want to defend Indiana may be the worst matchup in the Big Ten for us. Especially without Morrow and Shields. We need to beat Ohio St if we want a shot at postseason.

I'm telling you right now, my offer stands....there are very few times that I would park my spiritual views but I would have little trouble punching Crean in the face!Laughing

I have 2 friends who attended IU and are as rabid Indiana basketball fans as you will find. They both despise Crean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT