ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers are above .500 for the first time since 2019

Scott Frost beat South Alabama to make us 1-0. I don't make this thread to be mean, just to remind people how bad we've been. Rhule has his hands full, and he loves the challenge.
If Frost was our coach, we’d still be waiting for our first win of the year. Yes we’ve been really bad so we are starting to see baby steps under Rhule.

Scott Frost beat South Alabama to make us 1-0. I don't make this thread to be mean, just to remind people how bad we've been. Rhule has his hands full, and he loves the challenge.
He had better love the challenge of recruiting as well.

Reactions: kakdawg
Barring a complete meltdown, it is already our best season in seven years. Need to win two of the next five to make a bowl for the first time in seven seasons as well. Even with the schedule being easier this season, it is still an improvement. The program is going in the right direction.

Started 4-2 in 2019, finished 5-7.

If we win our next game, we will be 5-3. Best record at this point in the season since we started 7-0 in 2016.

I don't see any scenario where Frost doesn't go 0-7.
There is a 100% chance we would have crapped the bed late in the 4th quarter and lost yesterday's game in OT under Frost.

Maybe greater than a 100% chance. Would have been a combination of "no fear of failure" personal fouls down the stretch and something like a dropped backwards pass returned against us for a TD In OT.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
When Omar Brown ran down the guy headed for a touchdown I thought to myself that it would have been a score if Chinander was here. Same for the second one.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT