ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers are 7.5 favorite over Neons Buffs

It will be interesting to see who he thinks is the right running back to go against their defense. I think I start EJ and then sub Dowdwell.

I don’t think he’s going to ask Dylan to play hero ball and take more deep shots than are called for. This kid is uncanny for his age. I think he will just carve them up with intermediate, high percentage passes.
I know he fumbled, but man do I wish we would go Dowdell. I feel like we need to pound them early and then bring in EJ to go find the smaller holes this week. I know he fumbled, but man did I love what I saw from him. Dowdell looked like a throwback RB for NU.

It may move. Supposedly public money favors Nebraska, but a lot of the sharks favor CU and may drive it the other way. Most feel NU should be favored by 3 and add 2.5 for home field. It will be interesting to see what happens.
I think it is sharps, those are the really good sports bettors. And sharks is used for dudes that win at table games.

Of course I could be wrong as I am good at neither. I think they call that "****ing loser"

I know he fumbled, but man do I wish we would go Dowdell. I feel like we need to pound them early and then bring in EJ to go find the smaller holes this week. I know he fumbled, but man did I love what I saw from him. Dowdell looked like a throwback RB for NU.
Speaking of fumbles, I'm keeping my hopes for this game really simple. I just hope we can get off to a solid start and give our guys a chance to settle in and play. Let's shoot for zero turnovers in the 1st quarter, is that too much to ask? Sims never gave us a chance last year, he kneecapped us before we knew what the hell was going on.

I think it is sharps, those are the really good sports bettors. And sharks is used for dudes that win at table games.

Of course I could be wrong as I am good at neither. I think they call that "****ing loser"
A card sharp (also card shark, sometimes hyphenated or spelled as a single word) is a person who uses skill and/or deception to win at card games (such as poker). "Sharp" and "shark" spellings have varied over time and by region.

Either works...

Shark likely gained popularity from the existing slang meaning of a ruthless, dangerous person who "preys" on others. The vivid metaphor of a sharp-toothed shark makes sense describing cheaters and hustlers looking for a quick meal in the form of naive players‘ money.

I love this. Tony White has seen enough of their tape now. He will make them earn every single yard, and they simply are not built for that.
But but but Shaduer said " I like to play gainst their defense"......
PUNCH THEM EARLY AND HE WILL FORCE THINGS.

A card sharp (also card shark, sometimes hyphenated or spelled as a single word) is a person who uses skill and/or deception to win at card games (such as poker). "Sharp" and "shark" spellings have varied over time and by region.

Either works...

Shark likely gained popularity from the existing slang meaning of a ruthless, dangerous person who "preys" on others. The vivid metaphor of a sharp-toothed shark makes sense describing cheaters and hustlers looking for a quick meal in the form of naive players‘ money.

today-show-yes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
The way Rhule has talked in pressers - he has paid his penance. Fresh week and no further punishment.

I have this bad feeling that the Oline is not going to "dominate" all that much. I think some of us are hoping for 90s NU to show up but without a QB that can run, the standard run game is much more predictable.

I think you are going to see CU load up the box. Hunter can cover anyone.

It will not shock me if NU struggles to get 150 yards rushing.

I have this bad feeling that the Oline is not going to "dominate" all that much. I think some of us are hoping for 90s NU to show up but without a QB that can run, the standard run game is much more predictable.

But he can’t cover everyone.

Put this way, if I’m asking you (anyone) what are you more concerned about… Sanders, Hunter and Horne going off for 40 or their defense holding us to less than 10 points? The latter is preposterous, we can probably score 24-30 on CU without even passing the ball. (If we don’t turn over the ball 😳)

If we can’t score on CU we’ll get beat by 2-3 TDs and it will be a very long season in the B1G.
CU gave up an average of 38 points last year.

The O-Line just need to do their job. Last year we pushed Hunter around in the run game with our TE's and WR's. Yes, great cover corner, but similar to his head coach where he doesn't play real well in the run. He's a tiny guy and we should be able to block him.

Reactions: Dylman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT