ADVERTISEMENT

Husker VB 33-2!! Big 10 Champs!!

I hope the Bob gave a nice round of applause to Long Island as they left the court. They really woke up our crowd in the 3rd set by their inspired play.
Long Island was in no hurry to leave the court. Enjoying being there and the moment. Taking a lot of pictures with family etc per John Baylor. Good for them. We played pretty blah.

On to tomorrow GBR

I hope the Bob gave a nice round of applause to Long Island as they left the court. They really woke up our crowd in the 3rd set by their inspired play.
I was yelling at the TV. Wanted the women to quit screwing around in that 3rd set, win and get home. They have another match tomorrow night. When the Huskers lost to Wisconsin in football, I felt fairly confident they were not going to make the BIG Championship Game so I made a deal with my wife. She went with me to a bar she doesn't like a couple of Friday nights ago to meet up with the ski gang and I agreed to go to a champaign tasting event put on by a wine club that some of our friends are members tomorrow night (Sat). I have to wear a suit, too. I would love to get out of it, but I cannot. Should be able to see a big chunk of the women's game before we go then watch it on my phone. I really don't think Iowa is going to be a challenge for Michigan. I think Harbaugh wants to rub the BIG's noses in sh*t for fu^king him over. This also gets me out of going to a Tom and Jerry party at the club on Sunday afternoon. I am old, but not that old.

Last edited:
Is Bekka in Cook's doghouse? I don't think she played yesterday.
According asst coach Hunter, Maggie Mendolson has practiced well the last two weeks and deserved the start.

It sure seemed we could have benefitted from Bekka in set 3. She's bring a nasty attitude & fire to the match. It sure seemed like the team needed that.

According asst coach Hunter, Maggie Mendolson has practiced well the last two weeks and deserved the start.

It sure seemed we could have benefitted from Bekka in set 3. She's bring a nasty attitude & fire to the match. It sure seemed like the team needed that.
Thanks. Just seems something is going on there. Maybe she was ill with what Beason had or had some off practices.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT