ADVERTISEMENT

Husker bball vs Wisconsin

Not thrilled about our chances in this game...

I hope our shooting can heat up for more than just one or two players all game.

A little over 3 minutes into the game and we have already given up two three pointers. Morrow in the game.

Huskers down 14-8. Nice to see Morrow in the game. Kid just has so much energy on the boards.

Do they look as bad on TV as they look here in the arena... Damn sloppy.:mad:

Foul call on Wisconsin was correct,but they gave the obvious makeup call anyway.

Webbster been watching too much NBA.. Boys can't get in no rhythm and stop the stupid turnovers.:mad:

This young base has a real possibility to be great in a couple years. Roby and Chimmychanga are growing up fast.

Huskers playing scrappy. Down 3 at the under 4 timeout.

Huskers playing scrappy. Down 3 at the under 4 timeout.
As poorly as we've played offensively, we're hangin around. It would help if the officials weren't so crappy. Wisconsin's guys travel every time down the floor and no calls.

For as crappy as we have played on the offensive end, to be down by only 1 is a great accomplishment. Nebraska's defense is their strength.

No doubt Morrow is rusty but he gives this team a shot in arm with his presence.. Dispite the miss layup Roby is playing very well tonight.

Huskers run a set play after a timeout and Morrow scores a layup just before half. Down by one at half.

matt Davison is just losing it on the radio re the refs

matt Davison is just losing it on the radio re the refs
I honestly can't handle listening to Matt and Kent on the radio. I know home announcers should be a little biased, but they take homer to a new level. It almost sounds like whining at times.

So, I joined in late. I see that neither Watson or Webster are hot. Is Glynn still hurting?
Glynn is wincing in pain at times on the court. Definitely not 100% tonight. Morrow is a little rusty tonight too.

Isn't that the same ref that sucked to high heaven in one of our previous home games? At least he is consistent.

Well. After allowing mugging in the first half, the refs have done a 180 and call a foul if you breathe on someone.

How can Chimmychanga never draw a foul? It seems like refs refuse to call anything when he gets the ball down low.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
How can Chimmychanga never draw a foul? It seems like refs refuse to call anything when he gets the ball down low.
He misses a lot of bunnies. I don't think he gets calls because he is always off balance and out of control. He always looks like he is anticipating contact and misses an easy one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT