ADVERTISEMENT

Husker baseball vs Gophers 4/21

Despite having a crappy past week, if the Huskers could take 2 of 3 from the Gophers I think the conference race sets up very nicely for them.

I agree with that. I think that's what makes tonight's game so important.
Yeah the good news is that the remaining schedule is more or less dog crap, so there are great opportunities for series wins and maybe a couple of sweeps.

The bad news is the remaining schedule is more or less dog crap, so it's not going to do much for NU in terms of RPI. So it would be great if the Huskers could mount a run to the regular season conference championship, and make it tough to leave them out of the regionals even if they don't win the conference tourney.

Just goes to show you how F'd up that game of a baseball is. Play like Champs for a couple weeks, play like crap for a week and then play great again. It happens.

Just goes to show you how F'd up that game of a baseball is. Play like Champs for a couple weeks, play like crap for a week and then play great again. It happens.

The loneliest place I have ever been is the pitchers mound.

Reactions: saluno22
The loneliest place I have ever been is the pitchers mound.
Have you seen "Everybody Wants Some!!"? It's a Richard Linklater movie from last year, "spiritual sequel" to "Dazed and Confused". Great movie imo.

“It's lonely out there on the bump.” - Charlie Willoughby

Have you seen "Everybody Wants Some!!"? It's a Richard Linklater movie from last year, "spiritual sequel" to "Dazed and Confused". Great movie imo.

“It's lonely out there on the bump.” - Charlie Willoughby

I haven't.
But now I will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT