ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter puts shoulder into Raiola pre-game entrance

maly

Graduate Assistant
Dec 10, 2003
Was at the game. About 25 husker players took a knee and lined the colorado entrance.

Raoila was standing watching them enter the field, nearest to the tunnel

Hunter ran through Raiola on his way to the field, knocking him off balance a little. That got me a little angry.

Anyone else notice this?
Have we ever lined the opposing teams entrance before?

Is this specifically a Colorado psych out or something we will do going forward?

Was at the game. About 25 husker players took a knee and lined the colorado entrance.

Hunter ran through Raiola on his way to the field, knocking him off balance a little. That got me a little angry.

Anyone else notice this?

Is this specifically a Colorado psych out or something we will do going forward?
I hope those antics will only be used against Colorado, otherwise we’re no better than them.

Anyone else notice this?

I noticed them while watching on TV and wondered why the Huskers were there. The opposing team had often been coming out during the tunnel walk and I always wondered why we didn't hold them back until it was over.

First I've heard of this. If I'm understanding it correctly I guess I'm not a fan. Don't our players have pregame prep & stretching to do? I can't believe they have time for this.
Stretching is before the Tunnel Walk. Looks like from tv CU entered after the tunnel walk and we lined players up outside their entrance.

Stretching is before the Tunnel Walk. Looks like from tv CU entered after the tunnel walk and we lined players up outside their entrance.
They are going to have to change where are players take a knee for the prayer .when our tunnel was in the NW corner we ran across the field and ran down the east sideline to take a knee.The visitors ran out tje SW corner down the west sidelines for their knee. Paths never crossed. Now we run from the SE coner Across the field to the West sideline and down the west sideline to the south end for the knee we are running right into the visitors entrance.

They are going to have to change where are players take a knee for the prayer .when our tunnel was in the NW corner we ran across the field and ran down the east sideline to take a knee.The visitors ran out tje SW corner down the west sidelines for their knee. Paths never crossed. Now we run from the SE coner Across the field to the West sideline and down the west sideline to the south end for the knee we are running right into the visitors entrance.
Yeah not a good set up but there won’t be any visitors with attitudes like Shedeur and Travis Hunter that will take it personal and start something

Anyone else notice this?

Was that Raiola? I thought it was Ceyair Wright. I thought I saw Raiola over by the sideline at that time, but I was up a ways in the stands.

Anyone else notice this?

I'll give hunter some credit. He fixed neyor jersey/shoulder pads

That tradition started after Sam Foltz died, and his jersey hung on the wall on the opposite side NU side. It was to honor Sam, not to line up as the other team came out. They are kneeling.

Reactions: Frozone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT