ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Payday for Alberts

you're right.

all those regular season championships are eternally memorialized.

it's why we play the games. not sure why we even bother with conference/national tournaments.
🫵🏼When losing a argument change the narrative.👍🏼

That’s why your the King of narratives kong or is it Top Gun

🫵🏼When losing a argument change the narrative.👍🏼

That’s why your the King of narratives kong or is it Top Gun
like I said, you are free to hang your hat on that '21 regular season baseball title.

maybe that's what earned blockhead trev his raise?

Speaking of in denial. Say it with me. HH is not a QB. First step is admitting you were wrong. Go!!
Kong has admitted being wrong before.

I dont always agree with him but do enjoy many of his takes and hes right a lot.

I dont get why people get so riled up about him. So he disagrees with some of you…big deal grow up and engage in debate like a man.

King youre right about fred but wrong about trev/conclusion.

Trev deserves praise for not firing free, paying a buyout, and throwing more money at someone for this loser program. Heres to hoping he continues to ignore th bball program which has never and will never do anything, yet fans still show up, the Nebraska “next-years”. Spend money elsewhere. I see trev is getting in on some of it haha.

Reactions: king_kong_
That's what we are doing.
when the US gov't spends irrationally and produces zero results, it's bad

when the NU athletic dept spends irrationally and produces zero results, it's something other than bad

you do see the confusion here, no?

Kong has admitted being wrong before.

I dont always agree with him but do enjoy many of his takes and hes right a lot.

I dont get why people get so riled up about him. So he disagrees with some of you…big deal grow up and engage in debate like a man.
I thought that’s what we’re doing..

Isn‘t debating arguing.. FWIW Top Kong loves to argue and doesn’t back down even when he is wrong….

Reactions: king_kong_
King youre right about fred but wrong about trev/conclusion.

Trev deserves praise for not firing free, paying a buyout, and throwing more money at someone for this loser program. Heres to hoping he continues to ignore th bball program which has never and will never do anything, yet fans still show up, the Nebraska “next-years”. Spend money elsewhere. I see trev is getting in on some of it haha.
With basketball you just have to win enough to keep fans buying tickets. It’s the model for many if not most pro sports franchises.

Well he is a qb so kind of stupid argument HBK. You can say he’s not a good qb, but he is a 3* qb bro
I hear what you're saying buddy. He gave it a shot but the last couple games I honestly don't know what he is thinking with his interceptions. Some of the worst throws I've seen in my 40 plus years of watching FB. He's a big strong tough runner but a QB he is not. I don't see him playing QB in anything more than a 3rd string emergency situation next year. TE or H back is his position.

Reactions: bigboxes
I hear what you're saying buddy. He gave it a shot but the last couple games I honestly don't know what he is thinking with his interceptions. Some of the worst throws I've seen in my 40 plus years of watching FB. He's a big strong tough runner but a QB he is not. I don't see him playing QB in anything more than a 3rd string emergency situation next year. TE or H back is his position.
If to ask yourself why did they try and get him on the field as TE start of the season?
Because he was a good athlete they could use, after Colorado game Sims was injured with a high ankle sprang and Purdy supposedly had a groin injury..

That’s why HH was made the obvious starter..

Reactions: HBK4life
If to ask yourself why did they try and get him on the field as TE start of the season?
Because he was a good athlete they could use, after Colorado game Sims was injured with a high ankle sprang and Purdy supposedly had a groin injury..

That’s why HH was made the obvious starter..
Scarletred had a dog, and his name was BINGO!!

I'm not sure why the reality hasn't set in for some posters. HH wasn't losing us games as bad as Sims, but he's still losing them, nonetheless. I thank him for his service. Next year, Rhule will try again. We all wish he would have hit a home run with Sims. But you can see why he swung for the fences for Sims. HH is HH. He would normally be a 3rd string backup for emergencies only. But here we are at 5-5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT