ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Payday for Alberts

For someone who said Adrian was so terrible he should kill himself. Also said CTB will never make it in the NFL I don't think your judgement is 100 percent either.
so fred's tenure as the single worst men's basketball coach in the history of the single worst P5 basketball program has not been a disaster in your eyes?

so fred's tenure as the single worst men's basketball coach in the history of the single worst P5 basketball program has not been a disaster in your eyes I thought he should have been gone after Frost.
I thought Fred should have been gone after Frost. You can flip a BB team a lot quicker than FB. This year is do or die IMO.

so fred's tenure as the single worst men's basketball coach in the history of the single worst P5 basketball program has not been a disaster in your eyes?
Like HBK mentioned the fan base was doing cartwheels over the hiring of Frost and Hoieberg and thought they were home run hires…

Yes it hasn’t turned out that way, but to suggested TA has done zero as a AD is a bad narrative you’re stating with the time frame he has been here..

Like HBK mentioned the fan base was doing cartwheels over the hiring of Frost and Hoieberg and thought they were home run hires…

Yes it hasn’t turned out that way, but to suggested TA has done zero as a AD is a bad narrative you’re stating with the time frame he has been here..
he retained the worst coaches in the history of 2 programs and then fired one

literally anyone on this board could've done the same

no wonder there are millions of violent criminals loose on the streets

guys like you believe in 6th chances (with a raise!)
And you wonder why you're on your 3rd screen name in the last 5 years? You have the emotional stability of a teenage girl during PMS week after getting dumped by her boyfriend at a Taylor Swift concert.

Ok. Well, he's entitled to his opinion just like everyone else. Does that mean Matt and Trev won't succeed here?

No, but saying "he gets it" doesn't mean they will succeed. Frost was someone "who gets it". I remember Carriker and others saying that because Moos owned a ranch, that he understands Nebraska.

Alberts may succeed, but what other Power 5 Athletic Department with our budget would have hired an AD from a small Summit League school that doesn't even have a football program? If he hadn't played here, he would not have gotten the job. But because "he gets it", people think he is the most qualified?

Reactions: huntered
And you wonder why you're on your 3rd screen name in the last 5 years? You have the emotional stability of a teenage girl during PMS week after getting dumped by her boyfriend at a Taylor Swift concert.
when you hate the message, kill the messenger

classic response from someone in denial

He didn’t retain SF he fired him..
SF didn't start last year as our head coach after blockhead trev gave him extremely an low bar to meet to stay on even longer?

gee, my imagination must be running wild!

SF didn't start last year as our head coach after blockhead trev gave him extremely an low bar to meet to stay on even longer?

gee, my imagination must be running wild!
And look who we have now…Look in your crystal ball and tell us who would been coaching us these past 2 years?.

SF had to make a criteria and didn’t make it after the 3rd game..

Were waiting for your response..

Speaking of in denial. Say it with me. HH is not a QB. First step is admitting you were wrong. Go!!
hilarious. I'm not the one who elevated him to starter.

perhaps direct this at the head coach and/or the AD who hired him.

shame on me for getting behind our coach and quarterback. that was stupid.

• Haha
Getting behind our players? Oh the irony.
were there other posters who were more outspoken about our offense's potential under our starting quarterback?

seems it's only okay to criticize some people (our starting QB) and not others (our HC and AD).

irony, indeed.

hilarious. I'm not the one who elevated him to starter.

perhaps direct this at the head coach and/or the AD who hired him.

shame on me for getting behind our coach and quarterback. that was stupid.
Just like you were getting behind SF and 2AM right?

You‘ve been anointing HH since the spring of 2022 that he should be the obvious starter from the get go and now you’re spin it a different way…Laughing

Just like you were getting behind SF and 2AM right?

You‘ve been anointing HH since the spring of 2022 that he should be the obvious starter from the get go and now you’re spin it a different way…Laughing
*spring of '21

SF and AM were losers. just like hoiberg. and up to this point blockhead trev, who is staring down the barrel of 3 years overseeing our top 2 men's programs without a single winning record to show for it.

HH is about the only guy in the entire men's athletic department with a winning record to his name.

• Haha
were there other posters who were more outspoken about our offense's potential under our starting quarterback?

seems it's only okay to criticize some people (our starting QB) and not others (our HC and AD).

irony, indeed.
Nobody is above criticism. But you don't tell a college kid to kill himself. That's low rent and totally classless. I'm 99 percent Husker positive on here. But I'm also honest. Haarberg is not a QB. Period. He did his best and is a tough kid. But time to turn the page.

Nobody is above criticism. But you don't tell a college kid to kill himself. That's low rent and totally classless. I'm 99 percent Husker positive on here. But I'm also honest. Haarberg is not a QB. Period. He did his best and is a tough kid. But time to turn the page.
by all means continue to attack me personally instead of addressing my posts. very classy.

he's the best QB we have despite our HC going QB picking.

says a lot that you continually put the blame on the result and not the process.

sure you are. own it.

I'm not disputing anything you're posting.
Ok. Good. Now admit HH is not a QB. He's not the second coming of Eric Crouch and Tommie Frazier. Admit it. You'll feel better. He did his best and won some games wirh the help of a great D. It is what it is. Now we'll see what Purdy can do. Let's go win one and go bowling!! GBR!!

Reactions: scarletred
Ok. Good. Now admit HH is not a QB. He's not the second coming of Eric Crouch and Tommie Frazier. Admit it. You'll feel better. He did his best and won some games wirh the help of a great D. It is what it is. Now we'll see what Purdy can do. Let's go win one and go bowling!! GBR!!
trev alberts is not an AD.

admit it. you'll feel better.

(did I do that right?)

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
*spring of '21

SF and AM were losers. just like hoiberg. and up to this point blockhead trev, who is staring down the barrel of 3 years overseeing our top 2 men's programs without a single winning record to show for it.

HH is about the only guy in the entire men's athletic department with a winning record to his name.
Bolt say’s your full of $&it..

*21 better yet..

Bolt say’s your full of $&it..

*21 better yet..
ah yes, who could forget the baseball team's 7 games under .500 record in the worst P5 conference in the country last year

we'll always have that '21 regular season title, though

Actually. He's our AD till 2031. Settle N.
and Haarberg will be in the QB room until 2025.

won't stop you from shitting all over him while protecting the hair cut who just got an undeserved raise/extension.

love it!

Hey don’t bash extra screen names … there are some very sensitive mods out there 🤣

ah yes, who could forget the baseball team's 7 games under .500 record in the worst P5 conference in the country last year

we'll always have that '21 regular season title, though
Do better in math 56-35 in conference .615..

Try and change that narrative..

Do better in math 56-35 in conference .615..

Try and change that narrative..
if you want to hang your hat on never competing for a tournament title in the worst "major" baseball conference in the country, knock yourself out

Still waiting for your support for Purdy? It's Go Big Red. Not just Go Big Haarberg.
purdy showed some guts last week before purdy'ing down his leg in the end zone

I kind of expect Sims to start on Saturday but will be rooting on whoever is under center just like always.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
if you want to hang your hat on never competing for a tournament title in the worst "major" baseball conference in the country, knock yourself out
Listen you’re the one that put it out there about HH being the only winner in the men’s athlete program ..don’t be pissed off because I proved you incorrect..

And now you’re making a tournament title in the B1G as another criteria.RollingLaugh

Boy your stretching it to length’s you can’t return..

Listen you’re the one that put it out there about HH being the only winner in the men’s athlete program ..don’t be pissed off because I proved you incorrect..

And now you’re making a tournament title in the B1G as another criteria.RollingLaugh

Boy your stretching it to length’s you can’t return..
you're right.

all those regular season championships are eternally memorialized.

it's why we play the games. not sure why we even bother with conference/national tournaments.

your politics and your opinions of the athletic dept couldn't be more opposite

wonder which one is fake and which is real
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT