ADVERTISEMENT

How to cancel RSS.......

I just subscribed on Christmas day with the 50% off deal and finally let the wife know about it today on our long drive back from her parent's. :D

So far, I am loving it, but will probably cancel next year since I really don't want to pay $100. I will probably be asking this same question next year the week before Christmas.

I had regret the first day as I do with most things that I spend money on, but after reading some premium articles each day and then reading the live chats with Sean and Nate on RSS, I am so glad I went ahead and took the deal. Maybe after a year I might just think that I can't live without it and will decide to fork over the dough that I get from the in-laws for Christmas every year.

.27/day, well worth it IMO. Cheaper than a paper and it's tailored to Husker only articles.

That is very cheap when you put it that way... especially since I am on this website probably 350 days a year, if not all 365.

whats the procedure?
Just kill your self...it's the easy way out. You can change your credit card number but otherwise it always used to renew automatically for a full year and you got charged for the full year whether you wanted it anymore or not. THIS spring might be a good time to keep it though. There will be lots of articles that would be fun to read.

Reactions: Catch50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT