ADVERTISEMENT

How much do you trust our coordinators today?

MargotDeeper

Junior
Feb 27, 2017
I think I place a 9 out of 10 trust score with Tony White to out-scheme the Sanders/Hunter offense.

Probably a 5/10 for Satterfield calling a good game for Raiola & Co.

What say you?

Tony White will do what he does. There will be a couple big play lapses that hurt to watch but overall the guys will be in position to not let things get out of hand

I don’t trust Satterfield until I see him do it against a P5 defense

White should be solid. Satt needs to prove himself and this is the best opportunity of his career to do it. I am not overly confident that he will. However we should put some points up no matter how poor his play calling is. Good play calling could take it to another level.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
I think I place a 9 out of 10 trust score with Tony White to out-scheme the Sanders/Hunter offense.

What say you?
9/10 on Tony? Wasn’t he the DC against CU last year?🤣

We better hope our db’s have improved a lot. Not worried about schemes nearly as much.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
5/10? If Matt Rhule thinks he’s a good OC I believe him not you Chicken Little…
not-impressed-big-sean.gif

What say you?
You can trust the coach and scheme but the players have preform to their A-1 game tonight!

What say you?
How do you determine the difference between the coaching call and the player application. Very fine line.

How do you determine the difference between the coaching call and the player application. Very fine line.
I'll ALWAYS hold the coordinator more responsible for how we play. It's a coach's job to know your players capabilities and faults so you can make the calls that allow success.

What say you?
10/10 for Tony. IF they execute on tackling and limiting the big play. If Colorado has to sustain drives, that’s good for us.

7/10 for Satt. Don’t get cute, get super physical with them and make mostly high probability throws. Establish the run. Duh, I know.

10/10 for Tony. IF they execute on tackling and limiting the big play. If Colorado has to sustain drives, that’s good for us.

7/10 for Satt. Don’t get cute, get super physical with them and make mostly high probability throws. Establish the run. Duh, I know.
3i4xTtJQIJk0o.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT