ADVERTISEMENT

How many injuries will Indiana have on this drive

spinner4

All-American
Jan 29, 2003
We aren’t exactly a physical team. Allen making paul chryst look like a gentleman. Indiana should be ashamed of him. If it take Bush league gimmicks to stop are offense, congrats ass hole

Reactions: GretnaShawn
This IU team is about as bush league as it gets. Truly pathetic.

Fans are smart enough to recognize bush league when they see it. When you line up for the play and then roll over, that’s bush league. Sorry that actual injuries are booed. But it’s too be expected.
On the first drive too? Nebraska's offense hasn't exactly been a juggernaut to where they were going to practice faking injuries.

On the first drive too? Nebraska's offense hasn't exactly been a juggernaut to where they were going to practice faking injuries.
Seriously? You are going to tell me that every injury was legit? Get a clue... then get out of here.

I don't know and neither do you. I've been around enough bad football injuries to know it's not cool to boo when a kid is on the ground.

I don't know and neither do you. I've been around enough bad football injuries to know it's not cool to boo when a kid is on the ground.
And I’ve been around long enough to know that teams fake injuries.

Like I said, get a clue.

Still not a justification to boo by speculating a player may be faking it. Get a clue and get out. Signing off

It's even more pathetic that fans are booing. Stay classy

P*ssies can only cry wolf so many times.

Shane Indiana. I wish them nothing but the worst of luck the rest of the year. They deserve nothing short for their class B antics.

Still not a justification to boo by speculating a player may be faking it. Get a clue and get out. Signing off
How many of those guys ended out for the game? How many times was the player right back in the game a 2 plays later. We aren’t a juggernaut on offense but we aren’t a physically dominant team either to cause that many injuries. Pick your poison. I hold my Husker coaches accountable for that but what Indiana’s staff did has no place in the game. It’s the most Bush league shit I’ve seen and if I’m a Hoosier fan I’d be embarrassed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT