ADVERTISEMENT

How can Bryant be 0-3 with 3 k's?????!!!!!!

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

God's second son has to be giving the league the rope-a-dope... right? I mean, there is no way Cubs fans would build a guy up so much that wasn't a hall of famer!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

0cce7a219c6ec7c4bb0475f6cff927e0a959cce998f22ec7c98845a1c5e9c742.jpg

He now has as many 3 K games in his career that Tony Gwynn did in his. Carry on Cub fans.

Padre fan? Don't see too many of those. If you are kudos. I lived right next to Petco and had tickets. Awesome stadium, and is a damn shame they don't get more people there.

No. Just poking fun with Cub fans. I actually think Bryant will be a good one. But Chicago hyped players so much when they have done nothing.

Cant spell Kris without a K.

This post was edited on 4/17 4:20 PM by jteten

He will be fine probably be a 20 yr player in MLB. Will win a few MVP's as well.

it wasn't just Chicago hyping Bryant. Every baseball publication I've read hads pretty much declared him to be a can't miss prospect, whose floor is George Brett.

This post was edited on 4/18 7:25 AM by whiteshoes97

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
God's second son has to be giving the league the rope-a-dope... right? I mean, there is no way Cubs fans would build a guy up so much that wasn't a hall of famer!

Nerves. Trying too hard. Let the hype psych him out. Not a Cubs fan, but those are only a few of the potential reasons why he failed hard.

Who's your favorite team?.

Well he has an OBP of 1.000 today after 3 ABs so he's calming down a bit. Also drove in his first run. Looks much more patient then he did yesterday.

Ummm. I said I expect him to be good and admitted to poking fun at Cubs fans. Serious stuff here I guess.

You still started the thread. Don't be such a poor sport when he responds with a solid day

Huh? I was responding to the hurt feelings from yesterday. J.o.k.e. I even admitted it. Try and read, then actually decipher what you are reading.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Huh? I was responding to the hurt feelings from yesterday. J.o.k.e. I even admitted it. Try and read, then actually decipher what you are reading.
You quoted no one. You're suggesting that when you make a fairly vague comment without quoting I should just be able to decipher precisely who you were responding to, even when your comment could be applicable to several posts in this thread?

Yeah. That's totally logical.

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Can't quote on mobile.

If you really wanted to know who he was responding to, change your view option.
You can definitely quote on mobile. I'm doing it right now.

Not from the mobile site hence why those who use it have a mobile tag under their posts.
Well I'm on my cell phone right now and obviously quoting you. So I guess I'm not following your logic.

You're on the regular site, (nebraska.rivals.com)...

We're on the MOBILE site (mobile.rivals.com) which does NOT give a quote option. The only option is to type a message, and submit it, nothing else.

You're on the regular site, (nebraska.rivals.com)...

We're on the MOBILE site (mobile.rivals.com) which does NOT give a quote option. The only option is to type a message, and submit it, nothing else.
Again. Im on my phone and I'm not in desktop mode so I fail to see how it can be that much different. So I suppose that begs the question why would you visit the mobile site if it lacks such basic features?

And regardless, my initial statement was hardly rude. He could have responded with a simple acknowledgement that he was replying to someone else. Instead he took the lower road. I responded in kind. So your point is moot.

Impossible to be on the mobile site amd quote the option isn't there. You're on the desktop site. See my pictures for further understanding of the difference. Mobile site is much easier access to threads when on the phone plus it condenses everything on the page.

Lmao at moot point, go back to your cub scouts leader and ask for a ribbon for third place.

Impossible to be on the mobile site amd quote the option isn't there. You're on the desktop site. See my pictures for further understanding of the difference. Mobile site is much easier access to threads when on the phone plus it condenses everything on the page.

Lmao at moot point, go back to your cub scouts leader and ask for a ribbon for third place.
...wut?

You've obviously made the distinction of what the mobile site "technically" is. I have no idea why you would use such a thing but hey, I guess it exists.

That makes no excuse for your original post. Which was defending him for pretty much being a tool for no reason. Your excuse being "well we don't have a quote function on mobile, so if you misinterpret who I'm replying to that's your fault and I'm free to be a dick in return"

Makes total sense.

No distinction was made but I did explain it to you since you didn't know. I tried helping you as to why someone, USING THE MOBILE SITE (see mobile site tag under our posts but not yours), doesn't use the quote function as there isn't one to use.

There was no defense of him being anything amd speaking of dicks, you must not read your own posts.

No distinction was made but I did explain it to you since you didn't know. I tried helping you as to why someone, USING THE MOBILE SITE
Didja hit post a little too soon there?

He will be a great pro. As a Cards fan, I hope he is more Pedro Alvarez than Mike Trout. Both highly touted with different trajectories.

Still finished before you could quote and reply, from the desktop site on your phone.

Just another reason to use the mobile site, when on a mobile device....

No distinction was made but I did explain it to you since you didn't know. I tried helping you as to why someone, USING THE MOBILE SITE (see mobile site tag under our posts but not yours), doesn't use the quote function as there isn't one to use.

There was no defense of him being anything amd speaking of dicks, you must not read your own posts.
Why are we even having this conversation? Obviously we fundamentally disagree on what is inevitably a useless topic.

Agree to disagree.

GBR.

Well, I explained to you why he didn't use the quote function.

You decided to argue against it, calling bluff to a mobile site.

You then learned you're actually using the desktop version on your phone after denying it earlier.

You should thank me for the education.

Well, I explained to you why he didn't use the quote function.

You decided to argue against it, calling bluff to a mobile site.

You then learned you're actually using the desktop version on your phone after denying it earlier.

You should thank me for the education.
That actually has little to do with my original post. If you'll notice, I conceded that I was unfamiliar with the mobile format. But my entire point was that it was an argument that didn't need to exist had common courtesy been used. I made a tongue in check post After he had already responded in kind.

I suppose we can talk about this all night if you'd like. I just assumed we both had better things to do. But go on I guess.

Your OP (original post) was about the day Bryant had today, Saturday.

Your next response (not an OP) had to deal with the quote function, which I tried helping you with and you didn't take so kindly. Lesson learned, for you, don't worry it happens quite a bit on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT