ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers come into the vault as +5 dogs

Is this the first time Keisei has given an interview in English? It just dawned on me I have never heard him speak.

Beat a ranked Wisconsin and Nebraska will be ranked… behind Michigan St.

:rolleyes:
This was Lunardi's bracket from Bracket Matrix on Monday... Changed today, but I literally lose all respect for these so called experts when they do this crap
Screenshot_20240102_192904_Chrome.jpg

Nice win. Great to see NU forcing so many turnovers, which offsets their lack of size inside.
Our 3 pt shooting is the biggest difference between this year’s team and previous Hoiberg teams. Mast was awful on offense last night but the rest of the team shot well from 3. D overall was pretty good but were undersized at the 5. We’re going to have to continue to beat teams from behind the arc.

Majority of the time if you can finish .500 in conference play
you have a decent shot at making the dance..

Can this Husker team accomplish this ?
Nebraska went 14-6 and 22-9 finished 4th in the Big 10 and got a 5 seed in the NIT. People go out of their way to think Nebraska sucks even when they don't. Lunardi had Kansas State in the Tournament and Nebraska. So yes they can accomplish that, do they make the Tournament... probably not

Reactions: huskerfan1414
At the risk of being the guy that jinxes this thing, this NU team has a different ‘vibe’ than previous NU bubble teams. Given what they have shown so far, there are A LOT of winnable games left on the schedule. Hopefully the Creighton and MN debacles were the punch in the face they needed.

Our 3 pt shooting is the biggest difference between this year’s team and previous Hoiberg teams. Mast was awful on offense last night but the rest of the team shot well from 3. D overall was pretty good but were undersized at the 5. We’re going to have to continue to beat teams from behind the arc.
Another big difference....free throw shooting, it is almost always the difference in close games and for some reason, we seem to be good at it this year.

On a positive note, Oregon State beat USC at home and Beavs are now leading Washington State on the road. OSU was picked to finish dead last in the PAC, but this would give them a 2-1 start.

EDIT: Beavers give up 44 in the second half and lose. Still bad.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT