ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers come into the vault as +5 dogs

Belcher needs to stay hot..
Keisei constantly is getting bumped or elbowed every time he runs through the lane offensively..

Agree. They need to reverse their strategy for Ninja. Start off getting him plays cutting to the hoop and driving in the lane. He is good at those and would open up his 3 point shots after seeing the ball go through the hoop from the paint. He seems to be forcing his 3s.

100%

Reactions: scarletred
Most ppl watching may not appreciate this, but if Wilcher gets hot from outside he is a good fill-in for Ninja. He is also capable cutting to the basket.

The difference is Ninja generally offsets his defensive liability with consistent scoring and energy.

2-0 in B1G with both wins on the road and played Kansas within 4. I'll take this win if we can pull it off and not feel bad about it at all. It must be in Nebraska fans' DNA to downplay any success?
No, I’ll be very happy with a win over IU - I just thought they looked very lackluster in the first half. They’ve stepped up their game a bit this half.

Most ppl watching may not appreciate this, but if Wilcher gets hot from outside he is a good fill-in for Ninja. He is also capable cutting to the basket.

The difference is Ninja generally offsets his defensive liability with consistent scoring and energy.
And passing

A glaring weakness in Wilcher’s game

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
Ware is dominating, gonna get dicey with all of these fouls.

Nice game by the Hoiskers, I'm getting excited.

But, once again, we're up by 19 points with less than 4 mins to go and Hoiberg leaves a kid with knee problems in the game(Mast).

Really poor decision.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT