ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for those who demand Alberts

From what I've heard, Rimington doesn't want it. He's dedicated to the charity.

That being said, if they pick Trev, I'm done. I will disassociate with the university (I am sure they care, right?) I can't stand that guy. And hiring simply because he was a former great player is ridiculous.

So I guess some of you are hoping for Trev just to get rid of me.
Uh oh. Don't tell Jason Peter or Cable Guy. They will come after you for that. Hahaha

Uh oh. Don't tell Jason Peter or Cable Guy. They will come after you for that. Hahaha

I'll keep it quiet. I don't want any trouble. But I refuse to support an athletic program that is led by a guy that treated a good man like Denney the way they did.

Also, he's extremely unqualified. And a dick.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Well... He did play here. That checks the first and only box on the application.

Well, they hired an established well seasoned AD in Eichorst who when given his chance to shine went on a one man crusade and hired a 17 year .500 winning percentage nice guy coach.
And for the record i hope they hire a company that advises and recommends the best candidate-- I don't care if it's Alberts or Bill Battle, simply the guy they feel can get us to a national championship.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
From what I've heard, Rimington doesn't want it. He's dedicated to the charity.

That being said, if they pick Trev, I'm done. I will disassociate with the university (I am sure they care, right?) I can't stand that guy. And hiring simply because he was a former great player is ridiculous.

So I guess some of you are hoping for Trev just to get rid of me.

You must be a die hard wrestling fan?

Well, they hired an established well seasoned AD in Eichorst who when given his chance to shine went on a one man crusade and hired a 17 year .500 winning percentage nice guy coach.
And for the record i hope they hire a company that advises and recommends the best candidate-- I don't care if it's Alberts or Bill Battle, simply the guy they feel can get us to a national championship.
Eichorst was established and qualified? Hmm.... have not read that from you before.

Osborne was a great coach. Top 5 all-time. No question. But I was wondering how much influence Barry Switzer had with the hiring of Lincoln Riley? There is no former husker out there that has the credentials to run a program of this magnitude. Trev Alberts? Rimington? Both former great players, but they should not even be in the discussion. Osborne is and always will be the face of Nebraska football. However this time around, he should have no input on anyone that will be hired.

get the best guy we can. we don't have m(any) more mulligans.

Gameday in NYC thinks there's another candidate that may be an outside of the box solution.

I personally think they install Rimington tomorrow and bring him on the field at halftime.

Judas Priest take off the tin foil hat and stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos.

Rimington may take it, but he was just on vacation in Europe a few days ago.

Judas Priest take off the tin foil hat and stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos.

Rimington may take it, but he was just on vacation in Europe a few days ago.
W tf? All I said was he was goiing to get the job. They have said they want a temp AD "in a few days". Why are you freaking out about that?

W tf? All I said was he was goiing to get the job. They have said they want a temp AD "in a few days". Why are you freaking out about that?

That's not what you said, you said "I personally think they install rimington at halftime tomorrow". He may take the gig, but your when/where theories make you look silly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT