ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Opinion on Rhule’s Staff

There isn’t a single coach on this team that you would be afraid to lose. There are many that you hope will get hired away, but that’s not going to be the case. This is a better version of the Scott Frost years.

Reactions: cornwoman
Not sure who those players are. The attitude is better but we need more athletes that are better than the opposition. The defense just looks slow and unable to make tackles in space.
I’m going to offer up a different view but there are some players that just need to move on so that the team can get better. The ones that are a part of losing culture don’t have the mindset to win. They simply don’t know how and can’t find a way to win when things get tough.

There isn’t a single coach on this team that you would be afraid to lose. There are many that you hope will get hired away, but that’s not going to be the case. This is a better version of the Scott Frost years.
Frost wouldn’t have gotten his ass kicked this bad.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75

Better version? Frost always kept games within one score. Rhule is getting demolished by freaking Indiana.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Same as it was when they hired him. Poor hire. Poor coach. poor staff. Playing out like I said it would. 2-3 years start over again. No suprise here.

Better version? Frost always kept games within one score. Rhule is getting demolished by freaking Indiana.
Indiana is a well coached team. Even though they are garbage historically, they have put together a solid team. What is shocking is how big of a gap there is between us and them considering what we have to work with. Major failure by our coaches today.

The most disappointing thing to me personally is that today is the day that I have lost confidence in our coaching staff collectively, going forward. They have to regain our trust. I don’t know if they will.

Reactions: Seascout3
You really think this is an OC problem?
starts at the top with preachy, then up front with our nepotism hire OL coach/run game coordinator

Satterfield being hilariously overmatched & inept is kind of the cherry on top of the moron sundae on that side of the ball

having zero identity is more of a Rhule problem, in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: huskerdude88
The most disappointing thing to me personally is that today is the day that I have lost confidence in our coaching staff collectively, going forward. They have to regain our trust. I don’t know if they will.
Honeymoon period is well over for me. Everyone's on the clock. Who's going to show that they're worth a shit and worth keeping beyond this year?

I remember someone saying earlier this week:
Rhule is playing Go Fish as the other coaches play Chess.

No doubt about it.

Not just the coaches, the decision makers for this program. I realize the new AD gets a pass for now.

The decision makers for the last 20 years have run this place into the ground. We have a huge coaching problem

Why don’t we fire the whole staff and throw 30 million at Kirby and hire him and he brings the entire team with him. Look if Indiana doesn’t have all those transfers like the old days they aren’t 7-0

Look if Indiana doesn’t have all those transfers like the old days they aren’t 7-0
True. So why don't we go go get all those transfers instead of three "long build" coaches over nine years that didn't get anything built?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT