ADVERTISEMENT

Hit rock bottom today

I was walking down the street in San Diego today with my nebraska hat on & a homeless guy pushing a cart walks by me & says Boy Nebraska Sucks

San Diego? .... seems like ripe territory where blaming Mike Riley for everything would be well received

Tell him things went about as well at Nebraska as they did for the chargers

Last edited:
Pretty much the opposite of a funny story I had from back in 1991. I was on the way to Marine Corps boot camp and our group from Nebraska got snow delayed in Denver. Instead of arriving late at night and being picked up by screaming drill intructors, we flew in the next morning and were driven to boot camp in a shuttle by some Hispanic fellow that didn't appear to speak much English. He asks us on the way where we were from. I replied Nebraska. His reply in his very thick Spanglish accent still kills me. (imagine Cheech loudly yelling out) "Huskers!"

Pretty much the opposite of a funny story I had from back in 1991. I was on the way to Marine Corps boot camp and our group from Nebraska got snow delayed in Denver. Instead of arriving late at night and being picked up by screaming drill intructors, we flew in the next morning and were driven to boot camp in a shuttle by some Hispanic fellow that didn't appear to speak much English. He asks us on the way where we were from. I replied Nebraska. His reply in his very thick Spanglish accent still kills me. (imagine Cheech loudly yelling out) "Huskers!"
Went to Nogalas in 1989. Was wearing Husker gear as normal. Got a lot of "oh Huskers, Big Red. Man it's cold up there"... Some shops would give us free tequila.

At least we have one fan in Hollywood.
BET+Awards+11+Show+QUL_oZwlu2Rl.jpg

I had a funny situation this Feb was in Phoenix, I was outside in the hotel parking lot waiting for my ride, it was early evening and dark out, and a guy bout as drunk as you can be and not be passed out was wanting to talk to me about Jesus, after a minute or 2 of his talking gibberish I walked more into the light and for the 1st time he saw I was wearing a Nebraska football shirt and he says man you from Nebraska and I said yes and he goes damn man Nebraska was badass in the 90s, I mean really bad ass in the 90s and he repeated it like 7 times and then my ride showed up.

I had a funny situation this Feb was in Phoenix, I was outside in the hotel parking lot waiting for my ride, it was early evening and dark out, and a guy bout as drunk as you can be and not be passed out was wanting to talk to me about Jesus, after a minute or 2 of his talking gibberish I walked more into the light and for the 1st time he saw I was wearing a Nebraska football shirt and he says man you from Nebraska and I said yes and he goes damn man Nebraska was badass in the 90s, I mean really bad ass in the 90s and he repeated it like 7 times and then my ride showed up.
So, the exact troll attempt as the OP. Well done. Very original.

Last edited:
Well we haven't played Wisconsin and Ohio St yet, so the team is far from rock bottom, even if you are

We are NOT far from rock bottom.

97/129 in Total Defense
118th in Scoring Defense
94th in Pass Defense
80th in Rush Defense

67th in Total Offense
115the in Scoring Offense
88th in Pass Offense
41st in Rush Offense

125th in Punt Returns
128th in Penalties.

Reactions: dinglefritz
We are NOT far from rock bottom.

97/129 in Total Defense
118th in Scoring Defense
94th in Pass Defense
80th in Rush Defense

67th in Total Offense
115the in Scoring Offense
88th in Pass Offense
41st in Rush Offense

125th in Punt Returns
128th in Penalties.
We're there for sure. No worries though. Headed up.....eventually.

I hit a new bottom last night when I watched city colleges Houston and Tulsa play, and was jealous how good they looked compared to Nebraska.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Pretty sad when you are proud of a rapper having a jersey on.
Sweet wife beating staff bro. Your head coach is literally one of the biggest peices of sh!t in the game. Just win baby, right?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT