ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, at least we didn't get blown out

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
mich state might be pretty good, and oklahoma..

I'm not too sure about illinois though, that still bugs me...

frost said he's gonna fix mistakes, so there's that

the punter thought kicking right meant from mich states point of view. they are gonna go over that too...

the punter thought kicking right meant from mich states point of view. they are gonna go over that too...
Gonna fix mistakes? That is just one of many of his lies over the last 4 years. Like giving up play calling. Like "yeah, you can say that" when someone asked if he would focus on a downhill rushing attack this season.

R.8c92a638ad1c6ab20bb96b969153f3fc

Reactions: BleedRed78

it depends what one is talking about, I suppose that would apply in a football game with a level playing field...

but like when nero burned Christians I would say that would not apply, at all...because then it would be a race to the most totally depraved...

Gonna fix mistakes? That is just one of many of his lies over the last 4 years. Like giving up play calling. Like "yeah, you can say that" when someone asked if he would focus on a downhill rushing attack this season.
we did stop hiking it 20 ft above the qb's head....that got fixed...

Reactions: BleedRed78

How many times have we heard that before? I couldn't care less. We keep losing in the same old ways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT