ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go. It's VB night!!

First set:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I know 1 match isn't everything, but I just don't see BYU's ranking. 6-8 conference losses in B1G.

How about give Stanford some serious credit for dominating the match?!! Stanford plays like this on Saturday...they will be extremely tough to be beat by either Big 10 team.

Reactions: huskerfan66
How about give Stanford some serious credit for dominating the match?!! Stanford plays like this on Saturday...they will be extremely tough to be beat by either Big 10 team.
Looked very solid. BYU didn't look nearly as good as they did last week

Byu had beat them so I think that explained their ranking for most of the season. Doesnt mean much this time of the year.

Wife bought home a huge slab of velvet cake from Marie Calendar's for me. Can't decide if I should eat it now for good luck or save it til after to celebrate the big win.

Illinois just looked like the better team the first set. Foeke was not a factor at all

WevWe been out of system most of the game. Hames is struggling. Very few sets by our setter. And when she has, too far off the net to get power.

Sun's misses late were totally on her. Schwartz needs to have afire lit under her keister

I hope we hire Tamas when Cook retires. He's schooling the master so far. They know exactly who to attack.

Well I think players have something to do with it....

Their setter is great. We have a true freshman. Huge difference.

That's as bad as we can play. Illinois due to start making some serving errors.

Just terrible. This team probably exceeded expectations this year but tonight is disappointing.

Just not happening tonight. Poor passing all around. Getting swept would be quite a disappointment.

Well I think players have something to do with it....

Their setter is great. We have a true freshman. Huge difference.

Poor passing has been the difference. Illinois had done a great job on the serve attacking our weak spots and getting us out of system.

Guess Nebraska deserves some of the same criticism that BYU got here earlier. Didn't expect the Huskers to get smacked around like this tonight, but it happens.

Reactions: 8th Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT