ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go. It's VB night!!

Hames losing her damn mind setting davis when she had foecke. Luckily, we pulled it out.

Reactions: TFrazier
Lexi is killing this team right now...she is good and has a place on this team but they need to switch her in and out because she doesn't have the all around game they need right now. Lexi/me?

How many fking unforced errors is this team going to register tonight? Good grief..

Lexi is killing this team right now...she is good and has a place on this team but they need to switch her in and out because she doesn't have the all around game they need right now. Lexi/me?
And she is tied for the team high in kills. Imagine if she didn’t have a few of those really bad swings earlier

We played awful.
And won.
The accomplishments of our volleyball team the last 15 years are as impressive as any run in any sport.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Sorry all, the slow start, 1st 2 sets were my fault. I was in the air and couldnt talk to Cook, got on ground and home for start of 3rd, 3 straight bitches. Big win, and now the Cardinal, Cook will have a plan, and Sn will go down.

ADVERTISEMENT