ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again. Pedo State is back at it.

BradWesley

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 5, 2004
Jasper, MO
BREAKING NEWS
PENN STATE FOOTBALLACCUSED OF VIOLENT SEXUAL HAZING'I'm Going To Sandusky You'
1/14/2020 10:10 AM PT

A former Penn State football player is suing the University -- claiming star players violently hazed younger players ... and made sexual threats invoking noted child rapist Jerry Sandusky.

The man behind the suit is Isaiah Humphries -- a defensive back who says he accepted a full scholarship to Penn State beginning in 2018.

f6930442ed394a4b90feda7f9a0a1362_md.jpg
Shutterstock Premier

But, Humphries says life as a Nittany Lion was hell -- with several upperclassmen players including Damion Barber, Micah Parsons, Yetur Gross-Matos and Jesse Luketa leading a campaign of hazing against the new players.

FYI, Micah Parsons is a star player -- the outside linebacker was Defensive MVP of the 2019 Cotton Bowl. Gross-Matos was an All-BIG 10 defensive end in '18 and '19.

3417feb267d3494da8f5d0d8d04bc484_md.jpg
Getty Composite
According to Humphries' lawsuit, the upper classmen intended to make the new guys "their bitch" from the get-go ... telling them, "this is a prison."

He claims the upperclassmen also made threats against the new guys -- saying things like, "I am going to f*ck you" and "I am going to Sandusky you ... This is Jerry."

e0d52fd3469145019dabaecacda659e4_md.jpg
Getty Composite
The alleged Sandusky quotes obviously refer to the disgraced Penn State football coach who was convicted of sexually assaulting many young boys at the school's athletic facility.

The allegations get much worse from here. Here's a list from the lawsuit ...

• Upperclassmen wrestle lower classmen to the ground and "place [his] genitals on the face of the lower classmen."
  • An upperclassman would hold down a lower classman and "present his penis close to the face of the lower classman and stroke his genitalia simulating the action of ejaculation."
  • Humphries claims an upperclassman would put his penis on the buttocks of the lower classmen and stroke and again simulate masturbation ... sometimes while the victim was naked in the locker room shower.
  • Upperclassmen would grab lower classmen by the genitals

Humphries claims he and his father reported the hazing to members of the Penn State coaching staff -- including head coach James Franklin -- but nothing was done by the team specifically.

However, Humphries says the Penn State Univ. Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response launched its own investigation after receiving an anonymous complaint and ultimately found that Damion Barber violated school rules by hazing players.

Barber was suspended for the 1st game of the 2019 football season for "violation of team rules." The team never publicly specified why Barber was suspended.

Ultimately, Humphries says he had enough and transferred out of Penn State to the Univ. of California, where he currently plays for the Golden Bears.

There's more ... Humphries claims he was threatened by Jesse Luketa -- that if Humphries ever visited "his city" he would make certain he was "gunned down" upon arrival.

Humphries is suing Penn State, James Franklin and Damion Barber for negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress. He's also suing Barber individually for assault and battery.

We reached out to Penn State for comment -- so far, no word back.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/14/penn...aiah-humphries-jerry-sandusky-james-franklin/

Last edited:
sexual assault is not cool.
franklin has had this follow him, hasnt he...?
spu is stupid.

Reactions: nwualum
Maybe it is just me, but as a very hetero sexual dude. I don't want my dick near any other dudes face or ass. Why, what I assume are also hetero sexual males, putting their junk on other guys and saying they want to F#$% them? I know it is pretty well a free for all when it comes to sexuality and gender, maybe Im just to old school. lol I don't agree with hazing but I think it happens than most want to admit. I just don't get making it sexual.

I'm having a hard time believing this went down as portrayed. And PSU did act on the complaint.

"In addition, Penn State police investigated related allegations and forwarded the results of that investigation to the Office of the Centre County District Attorney. The DA reviewed the case and decided that no charges would be pursued."

I'm having a hard time believing this went down as portrayed. And PSU did act on the complaint.

"In addition, Penn State police investigated related allegations and forwarded the results of that investigation to the Office of the Centre County District Attorney. The DA reviewed the case and decided that no charges would be pursued."
Not saying it did or didn't, but lets be real. The DA comes in and holds and investigation. Who do you think they go to ask questions during the investigation? The players accused, the coaching staff, the university admin, the kid making the accusations. Besides the kid making the accusations, do you think any of the other 3 entities would come forth and say, Oh yep it did happen. Probably not, so being they have no other evidence but the kid claiming it happened they will close the case. The only hope is that if this did happen and it happens to other players that those players will come forward too. If those players are still on the team Im guessing that won't happen.

Maybe he didnt want to end up dead too? Just kdding.
This is acts of 12-13 year olds, but they're adults and know better, right?

Will await more info. TMZ of course will sensationalize. However, there's probably some truth to this or, worse yet, it's 100% factual.

Back in the day bullies just beat you up. Not this gay crap. Poor kids

Will await more info. TMZ of course will sensationalize. However, there's probably some truth to this or, worse yet, it's 100% factual.

Back in the day bullies just beat you up. Not this gay crap. Poor kids

Or you fought the bullies back.

I would catch one of them by themselves and beat their ass with a bat...first chance I got.

And dare them to tell why I did it.

Not saying it did or didn't, but lets be real. The DA comes in and holds and investigation. Who do you think they go to ask questions during the investigation? The players accused, the coaching staff, the university admin, the kid making the accusations. Besides the kid making the accusations, do you think any of the other 3 entities would come forth and say, Oh yep it did happen. Probably not, so being they have no other evidence but the kid claiming it happened they will close the case. The only hope is that if this did happen and it happens to other players that those players will come forward too. If those players are still on the team Im guessing that won't happen.
There's a big difference between a viable criminal case and an University acting responsibly in protecting a student from this type of behavior. And, it goes beyond saying that you'd think PSU would be the absolute pinnacle of deterring this behavior.

Humphries is being represented by Philadelphia attorney Steven Marino, who says the incident is not isolated to just his client.

"Isaiah attended the school during the calendar year of 2018. He leaves Penn State to another school where he's offered a scholarship in December 2018," Marino said. "The events that arise to an investigation conducted by Penn State's office of sexual misconduct and response, that doesn't arise until May 2019. That investigation was triggered by an anonymous tip and the source of that tip was not my client."

If someone else comes forward as having been a victim, game over.

Reactions: otismotis08
Not being a smartass, but have you spent much time around a locker room full of alpha males? I have, and it's honestly pretty weird. Seemed like a lot of guys are super proud of their junk. Since this sexual hazing activity is common, must be something to it.

Well if it was reported and nothing was done, Penn State is gonna get ****ed into oblivion.

Hazing happens at every school I'd wager. And its probably mostly innocent and funny until it isn't. As soon as it turns sexual its just not cool.

Maybe it is just me, but as a very hetero sexual dude. I don't want my dick near any other dudes face or ass. Why, what I assume are also hetero sexual males, putting their junk on other guys and saying they want to F#$% them? I know it is pretty well a free for all when it comes to sexuality and gender, maybe Im just to old school. lol I don't agree with hazing but I think it happens than most want to admit. I just don't get making it sexual.

Yeah, never have I ever done this sort of thing or had this sort of thing done to me in a locker room. Guess the tighter jeans and belted blazer aren't working.. :Cool:

IF this is true it is really bad. What makes me question it is the sweeping under the rug by the staff. I can't believe at this point that it would happen again at Penn State. If all of this is true, could be time for the death penalty.

It's not just PSU. Google "sexual hazing in sports" and spend the rest of your day reading horrific and puzzling news stories.

Reactions: Can o' corn
For some reason hazing has been accepted for 50-100 years in locker rooms. That should have never been the case. It should never be accepted now. every individual that did this should be charged with sexual assault and prosecuted to the fullest. i’m guessing if this happened to your kid, you would feel the same. No, it did not happen to mine but that does not excuse anything.

Reactions: jmliehr
you would think a few of homosexuals doing the hazing would be shot.

Not being a smartass, but have you spent much time around a locker room full of alpha males? I have, and it's honestly pretty weird. Seemed like a lot of guys are super proud of their junk. Since this sexual hazing activity is common, must be something to it.
Yes I have, in high school and college, and have seen nothing to levels claimed.

The 95 husker team had some pretty good hazers on it. From what I have read from various Husker books, a couple of D- lineman like to t-bag, penis slap, and do some weird things with poop as well. Check out some stories in "There is no place like Nebraska" vol 1 and 2. The former players didn't seem concerned about it and laughed it off. Good read as well. Not condoning it, but it happens, and not just at Penn St.

This stuff definitely goes on and at way more places than just Penn State.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
The 95 husker team had some pretty good hazers on it. From what I have read from various Husker books, a couple of D- lineman like to t-bag, penis slap, and do some weird things with poop as well. Check out some stories in "There is no place like Nebraska" vol 1 and 2. The former players didn't seem concerned about it and laughed it off. Good read as well. Not condoning it, but it happens, and not just at Penn St.
Didn’t Christian Peter poop in someone’s helmet or something like that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT