ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again. Pedo State is back at it.

I'm having a hard time believing this went down as portrayed. And PSU did act on the complaint.

"In addition, Penn State police investigated related allegations and forwarded the results of that investigation to the Office of the Centre County District Attorney. The DA reviewed the case and decided that no charges would be pursued."
Have you ever been in a locker room? I guarantee this is true...the fact they did an investigation and found parts to be true but the program didn't respond quickly enough or with enough force. Ironically because of PC stuff men can no longer put their penises in my face...I am happy about this...although the anti-PC crowd will cry foul and hope the tradition continues.

Have you ever been in a locker room? I guarantee this is true...the fact they did an investigation and found parts to be true but the program didn't respond quickly enough or with enough force. Ironically because of PC stuff men can no longer put their penises in my face...I am happy about this...although the anti-PC crowd will cry foul and hope the tradition continues.
This happened to you often before PC crowd came along?

My condolences.

I'm having a hard time believing this went down as portrayed. And PSU did act on the complaint.

"In addition, Penn State police investigated related allegations and forwarded the results of that investigation to the Office of the Centre County District Attorney. The DA reviewed the case and decided that no charges would be pursued."
Lol this dude wants the charges dropped, pervert

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Thanks, Brad. I'm doing well. Not stressing as much during Husker games or drinking as much as I used to, but not sure if either as a good thing. Ha!

How have you been?
I’m doing well. Thanks! You’re missed on RSS. People still bring up your username as the GOAT. I may have to come over here with you, @spartanhusker , @huskerdu, @bigboxes etc. more often.

e0d52fd3469145019dabaecacda659e4_md.jpg
I think that dude looks like Will Smith.

That is all.

Soooooo, I have some friends that played D2 football and it seems like this may happen more often than we think. And yes, their coaches knew and did nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT