ADVERTISEMENT

Help! Can't access premium content...

1110husker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2001
Oklahoma
I've updated my cc information...logged out and back in...called the rivals help line (it seems to be eternally busy)...and still can't access premium stuff.

Anything else I need to try? Thanks in advance...

GBR, 1110

Where do I send your 30 cents? I can help you out.
Was actually being sarcastic, but I do have a PayPal account. New baby and diapers are expensive bro lol In all seriousness though, does anyone know whats going on?

Was actually being sarcastic, but I do have a PayPal account. New baby and diapers are expensive bro lol In all seriousness though, does anyone know whats going on?

I'm still in the dark...and the Rivals help line has been a constant busy signal...

I'm able to log in -- but the "update your membership information" banner appears next to my username, and keeps appearing in spite of the fact that I'm sure all my information is correct (and there's no issue with my cc). Of course, I'm unable to look at anything that requires a subscription.

Last edited:
I've contacted the higher ups and they are aware of and working on the problem. This is what I've been told:

"Just that we're aware of the issue and that we're working on a fix to deploy shortly."

I will pass on any further updates I get here.

I have not been able to get on football scrolls but can get on bskball and bb which who cares right now. This has gone on for over a week and I have contacted rivals several times. hhunter12

I've contacted the higher ups and they are aware of and working on the problem. This is what I've been told:

"Just that we're aware of the issue and that we're working on a fix to deploy shortly."

Thanks Mike!

Mike -- looks like my account is fixed. Thanks for your help!

Thanks! Mike I found someone to show where the things were you told me to do, today and it ,works great now. thanks I have sent a bunch of emails to rivals with no results in the past or ans. thank you for answering in a timely fashion. Thanks again Mike

I'm still in the dark...and the Rivals help line has been a constant busy signal...

I'm able to log in -- but the "update your membership information" banner appears next to my username, and keeps appearing in spite of the fact that I'm sure all my information is correct (and there's no issue with my cc). Of course, I'm unable to look at anything that requires a subscription.
I'm experiencing the same issue. And it's getting freaking annoying as hell. There's nothing for me to update.

Try logging off; clearing your cache, cookies and history; and then logging back on again. Let me know if this works.
Ok Mike, I'll be the first to admit that I'm beyond computer illiterate. How do I go about doing this (on my IPad too)? And no offense, but why in the heck am I having to do it? It seems like Rivals has an issue and needs to fix it....not their paying customers.

I signed up 7/22 and have never gotten RSS. I cleared the cache, cookies, etc. What is rivals help line #? Haven't found one. Sent email and got story line "they were working on it".

Ok Mike, I'll be the first to admit that I'm beyond computer illiterate. How do I go about doing this (on my IPad too)? And no offense, but why in the heck am I having to do it? It seems like Rivals has an issue and needs to fix it....not their paying customers.
I just googled how to clear everything off of an iPad and iPhone. It's now working for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT