ADVERTISEMENT

Hell...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Well, a new year of hell begins today. only 9 months of wasted time to go.

can't be over fast enough.

Is this how you announce a that you and your wife are expecting?

0a5ecc4b-9081-47f8-b089-f625fcada757_text.gif

yep. school started today. i pushed for homeschool, but the kids insisted that their friends are important. i disagree, but we all have to come to that conclusion on our own i guess.
So what school did they end up at? Weren't you deciding between the new one put by Roca or SW?

Reactions: Jaemekon
So what school did they end up at? Weren't you deciding between the new one put by Roca or SW?

daughter is a junior, they haven't completed Standing Bear yet, also i don't believe they were able to hire enough staff. so she is at Southwest again.

JR high was the worst. Kids are dicks in JR high.

jr high was ok. we would all congregate in the locker room in the morning to copy the math homework due for the day (allegedly). it was different being in the same halls as the high schoolers though, the school was 7-12.

i remember everything being pretty chill back then. it was all pre 9/11 though.

jr high was ok. we would all congregate in the locker room in the morning to copy the math homework due for the day (allegedly). it was different being in the same halls as the high schoolers though, the school was 7-12.

i remember everything being pretty chill back then. it was all pre 9/11 though.
I never had any real issues. But I saw a lot of kids that did. The cliche of the bigger kids picking on the small kids. It really only came from kid that did most of it. Funny thing is. In my late 20's I went to a grocery store and he was bagging my groceries. Karma got him

yesterday didn't get me. today the full rage began.

is it f√cking necessary to drive so f✓cking slow while trying to get out of the parking lot? is it necessary to drop off your dumb ass little kid right in the middle of the road?

I'm over this shlt already.

yesterday didn't get me. today the full rage began.

is it f√cking necessary to drive so f✓cking slow while trying to get out of the parking lot? is it necessary to drop off your dumb ass little kid right in the middle of the road?

I'm over this shlt already.
I'll sell you the use of my profile picture

• Haha
cracked 90 today 🔥🤙 (allegedly). nothing more to add at this time.

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
what's up with LPS not being able to bus their students to extracurricular activities? what did they waste that money on?

i think they paid a new rando admin 100k, probably just cut that job to be able to afford the buses would be my move. but I'm not a useless administrator, so what do i know?

how is it that small schools can figure out bussing, but LPS can't. LPS administrators must have went to the same school as the traffic engineers, they are terrible at their jobs.

I'll do the work for 3/4 the price, so anyone looking to save some money and get shlt right, hit me up.

what's up with LPS not being able to bus their students to extracurricular activities? what did they waste that money on?

i think they paid a new rando admin 100k, probably just cut that job to be able to afford the buses would be my move. but I'm not a useless administrator, so what do i know?

how is it that small schools can figure out bussing, but LPS can't. LPS administrators must have went to the same school as the traffic engineers, they are terrible at their jobs.

I'll do the work for 3/4 the price, so anyone looking to save some money and get shlt right, hit me up.
Is that an actual policy? I know last year they had a heck of a time finding the amount of bus drivers needed for everything, so that could be it too

Is that an actual policy? I know last year they had a heck of a time finding the amount of bus drivers needed for everything, so that could be it too

i don't know that a lack of funds is a "policy", more likely just mismanagement. they were able to find a DIE admin, paid her 100k. I'm sure they can find two part time bus drivers for 50k each. that's part of the problem solved.

i would suggest offering higher pay. unless LPS has created a community of lazy moochers? kind of seems that way.

Reactions: leodisflowers
i don't know that a lack of funds is a "policy", more likely just mismanagement. they were able to find a DIE admin, paid her 100k. I'm sure they can find two part time bus drivers for 50k each. that's part of the problem solved.

i would suggest offering higher pay. unless LPS has created a community of lazy moochers? kind of seems that way.
Maybe you could drive the bus?

I'm out in the country, about 20 minutes from the school. I pray every year they find enough bus drivers because I totally understand why people don't want to do it. Get up at the butt crack of dawn and haul unruly kids around. Throw in winter too. My life would be a straight mess without bus drivers.

I'm out in the country, about 20 minutes from the school. I pray every year they find enough bus drivers because I totally understand why people don't want to do it. Get up at the butt crack of dawn and haul unruly kids around. Throw in winter too. My life would be a straight mess without bus drivers.
Have you seen how Jae feels about Lincoln traffic and Roundabouts? lol

• Love
Have you seen how Jae feels about Lincoln traffic and Roundabouts? lol
Is anyone within 3 states not aware?;)

He could spend all summer planning his route around the roundabouts. Plus, this might help him get over his anxiety about Lincoln driving while also allowing him to save some money to get out of Lincoln and finally be happy.

if i got 50k for part time work, yes, sign me up. but when admins are getting paid too much, i can see why they struggle to compensate bus drivers fairly.

Is anyone within 3 states not aware?;)

He could spend all summer planning his route around the roundabouts. Plus, this might help him get over his anxiety about Lincoln driving while also allowing him to save some money to get out of Lincoln and finally be happy.

i would just drive over the roundabout in a bus...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT