ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye in peace

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
Good luck this weekend. May the proper Red n White team win. (married into a nebby family and feel bad) Shhhhh....secretly I want wisky to lose so Iowa has a shot ;)

But for real. Good luck!
Thanks. I am married to a ND grad. So I have to act like I am cheering for them. But in reality I hope they lose every game. Lol
Not sure therefore if your well wishes are sincere. But you came in peace and were civil. Also... at this point we need all the help we can get. Even if that is a fake positive vibe from an Iowan!
Peace

Reactions: cecilB
My boss is a huge Haykeye fan, I'm talking bigly here, but he's also the best boss ever and I mean that. I could go on and on about how he always has my back and how he makes sure I know how much he appreciates me and such, he even does some of my work I especially hate and struggle with, so I can focus on what I do well......I've actually changed my mind about Iowa fans because of him, yeah, he's that awesome. So thanks OP.

I grew up on Nebraska Football, live and work in Lincoln. Graduated from Iowa, as did my wife, one child(3 degrees), siblings, and in-laws...other family - UNL.

When I read this board I'm not sure if I'm suppose to hate myself, or not :)

There are good people, really good people on both sides, and both programs are proud, strong(Nebraska will get back), and will have staying power in the B1G.

I am hiding nothing - the Iowa fan in me is sick of Wisky. Two weeks ago when Michigan happened, and Iowa chocked it away against Bucky, it was a bad, bad, bad FB weekend. Nothing would be better in my mind than a drubbing of the goofers, and an upset in Madison!!! Both team need it for different reasons.

My boss is a huge Haykeye fan, I'm talking bigly here, but he's also the best boss ever and I mean that. I could go on and on about how he always has my back and how he makes sure I know how much he appreciates me and such, he even does some of my work I especially hate and struggle with, so I can focus on what I do well......I've actually changed my mind about Iowa fans because of him, yeah, he's that awesome. So thanks OP.

LOL. I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess your boss also peruses these boards, and knows your moniker?

Another Hawkeye checking in...I'll also be cheering for you. If you could crush Wisconsin, that would be great. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT