ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaughs boys with 11 penalties for 98 yards (in 1st half)

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Does not count the ones waived off because there were other penalties accepted on the play.

Open that checkbook!!!

Michigan has a very young and inexperienced team this year. Most pundits agreed that this a genuine rebuilding year for them and they might drop off a bit.

I dislike Harbaugh and am not here to defend him. But I also don't want his struggles to be used by people on this board to try and shame the anti Riley crowd with relentless and mostly stupid sarcasm.

Michigan has a very young and inexperienced team this year. Most pundits agreed that this a genuine rebuilding year for them and they might drop off a bit.

I dislike Harbaugh and am not here to defend him. But I also don't want his struggles to be used by people on this board to try and shame the anti Riley crowd with relentless and mostly stupid sarcasm.
And he still is so much better than Riley. 4.6.3 has to deflect because he has been dead wrong about his boys Eichorst and Riley, the two biggest losers who have been associated with Nebraska football in over 55 years.

Last edited:

Relentless and mostly stupid, childish sarcasm is all 4.6.3 does. I'm convinced he was born April 6th 2003, what with the constant and perpetual butt hurt he displays.
As far as Harbaugh he is underachieving overall. He keeps his job but he'll need to get better soon.

Relentless and mostly stupid, childish sarcasm is all 4.6.3 does. I'm convinced he was born April 6th 2003, what with the constant and perpetual butt hurt he displays.
As far as Harbaugh he is underachieving overall. He keeps his job but he'll need to get better soon.
Harbaugh will stay. But at least the media worshipping him will end. The gild is off the lily.

Oh boys. I can feel your hate. On the way to the hotel and then to Scotty Poohs game like a TRUE fan. I will tell him you sad sacks back home can't wait to stock up on more lotion.

And he still is so much better than Riley. 4.6.3 has to deflect because he has been dead wrong about his boys Eichorst and Riley, the two biggest losers who have been associated with Nebraska football in over 55 years.
408 (in 3 quarters). It's what you, and Osborne desire.

Oh boys. I can feel your hate. On the way to the hotel and then to Scotty Poohs game like a TRUE fan. I will tell him you sad sacks back home can't wait to stock up on more lotion.

Make sure when you finally meet him you let him know that you think he's a coward.

Reactions: scarletred
Make sure when you finally meet him you let him know that you think he's a coward.
Anyone that hides and let's a woman get roughed up without even trying is awesome!!!! Right??!! I totally agree with you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT