ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks to all of you

Camcon2016

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Near the beginning of fall camp my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. I have been hanging around home alot since then caring for her. During my idle time I started participating on this board, and reading your posts. Your knowledge, wit, and entertaining attitudes have helped me pass time thru this situation. She has recovered nicely from her lung surgery a few weeks ago and is cooking thanksgiving dinner herself. As with the team, I don't buy into any excuses so my expectations are high for a great meal.(just kidding). Again, thanks for the privilege of participating on this board. I am also thankful that I am not an Iowa fan

Near the beginning of fall camp my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. I have been hanging around home alot since then caring for her. During my idle time I started participating on this board, and reading your posts. Your knowledge, wit, and entertaining attitudes have helped me pass time thru this situation. She has recovered nicely from her lung surgery a few weeks ago and is cooking thanksgiving dinner herself. As with the team, I don't buy into any excuses so my expectations are high for a great meal.(just kidding). Again, thanks for the privilege of participating on this board. I am also thankful that I am not an Iowa fan
God bless and have a great Thansgiving!
I will keep your wife in my prayers

Reactions: Camcon2016
ADVERTISEMENT