ADVERTISEMENT

Guy Thomas

Thomas lives in Florida right?

Why exactly is he giving announcement times in terms of the whole other coast he doesn't live on?

I saw he had a CB from a Louisville guy to flip to Louisville. Hope he is just a homer and doesn't have any info. Should know soon.

Thomas lives in Florida right?

Why exactly is he giving announcement times in terms of the whole other coast he doesn't live on?

Yes he lives in Florida. Thomas originally said 7 am ET (which was 4 am PT). I was just referring to the fact that it's 4 am where I am. Sorry for the confusion.

tumblr_mf2mnm0z1d1ruloaco5_250.gif
tumblr_mf2mnm0z1d1ruloaco6_250.gif

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Are we in full freakout mode here yet? Let's fire Parrella, change our minds later both ways, and then blame Eichorst.

On 3 on 3, go!

CB from Jason Marcum (who ever that is) for Guy to flip to Louisville. Just two Cb's and I don't know who they are, but still not a great sign.

Typically these types of weird delays end up going against the first team he committed to, no matter who the player or team. My only thought is maybe these delays have given coaches a final chance to talk sense into these guys, but my guess is delay in signing to the team you were already committed to usually equals bad news.

Typically these types of weird delays end up going against the first team he committed to, no matter who the player or team. My only thought is maybe these delays have given coaches a final chance to talk sense into these guys, but my guess is delay in signing to the team you were already committed to usually equals bad news.
My gut feeling as well. I think he is gone unless Parella is working some signing day magic.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Granted. But he has let it be known that it is not just a signing day event. It is a decision day event, even though he has been committed to us for months. Not a good sign
True, but I'm sure our coaches view it just like we do. He is taking visits and isn't really committed, he is actually a signing day decision, even if he says he is a commit.

True, but I'm sure our coaches view it just like we do. He is taking visits and isn't really committed, he is actually a signing day decision, even if he says he is a commit.
Didn't Riley institute a policy that said if you are committed to us you cannot take visits to other schools in January???

Didn't Riley institute a policy that said if you are committed to us you cannot take visits to other schools in January???
Not sure. I know Porcher said something like that, but I haven't actually heard a coach say it. Thomas was pretty open about taking his visits, which is why you can't really consider him a commit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT