ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Is Absolutely Worthless

Of course you do

Join the club of softies who, because of their strong feelings toward me, cannot see the forest for the trees

2.5 years’ worth of posts being vindicated with every win
He has beaten teams with win percentages under .500. The game that truly mattered he couldn't even muster up a touchdown until the last few minutes of the game. I wouldn't necessarily call that vindicated lol

Grant is our best back that's currently able to play. And yep. He needs to hold onto the ball.
Grant definitely needs to hold onto the ball but he needs some coaching to show him how to hold the football properly. Grant needs coaching and not to be put on the shelf to lose any confidence he may have.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
I dont think Grant is worthless, but I was pleasantly surprised at how fast Johnson hit the hole (heh thats what she said). Looked much faster than Grant but yeah...dropsies hurt.

I don’t understand how a back gets to this level and can’t properly take a handoff. Wouldn’t that be something drilled in in high school. I hate that we have to use coach and practice time to learn how to take handoffs.

Reactions: FissionReaction
He was third team. The Lacey kid we have committed will be our starter at some point next fall I believe. He’s a stud.
not so sure about this. Lacey look liked a monster @ a low level HS his sophomore year. Got a lot of attention from the big schools but worried about his level of competition. So he transferred to a bigger school his JR to prove himself. Kind of had a setback year against better competition and guys cooled off. We stuck with him. He has had a better year thus far but his team isn’t doing that great.

I expect him to need some time to develop more at the college level based off of his career. Things he was doing at Nolan aren’t flying at Lancaster. And it will be much harder in college. My guess is our starter next year will come from the portal. We really need another HS back and a portal guy. Like Lacey a lot but let’s not expect too much from him out of the gate. It’s really unfair to the kid. EJ needs to earn his pay on the road. He ain’t earning it on the field

not so sure about this. Lacey look liked a monster @ a low level HS his sophomore year. Got a lot of attention from the big schools but worried about his level of competition. So he transferred to a bigger school his JR to prove himself. Kind of had a setback year against better competition and guys cooled off. We stuck with him. He has had a better year thus far but his team isn’t doing that great.

I expect him to need some time to develop more at the college level based off of his career. Things he was doing at Nolan aren’t flying at Lancaster. And it will be much harder in college. My guess is our starter next year will come from the portal. We really need another HS back and a portal guy. Like Lacey a lot but let’s not expect too much from him out of the gate. It’s really unfair to the kid. EJ needs to earn his pay on the road. He ain’t earning it on the field
After your all in on Yant I’ll take your RB evaluations with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Danimal4NU
After your all in on Yant I’ll take your RB evaluations with a grain of salt.
Because of the name? I just liked the kid. Wasn’t all in. He looked good against NW. the name was ironic. Should I change it to “Thomas the train” cause I like Fidone a lot?

If a name is everything. I’ll assume your a wacko dipshit from here out

You can’t bank on a Freshman to be your workhorse. But your leaving up to your name. Wacko

Reactions: leodisflowers
Because of the name? I just liked the kid. Wasn’t all in. He looked good against NW. the name was ironic. Should I change it to “Thomas the train” cause I like Fidone a lot?

If a name is everything. I’ll assume your a wacko dipshit from here out

You can’t bank on a Freshman to be your workhorse. But your leaving up to your name. Wacko
Where did I say anything about his name? You were president of the Jacquez Yant fan club and thought he was the second coming of Mike Rozier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT