ADVERTISEMENT

Gould in the portal

This one actually surprises me a bit

Not as much as Hausmann but more than the rest

Re: Grimes. Is Alante Brown going to be the single non portal WR recruit that might make it to the finish line at NU of the seemingly gajillion that Frost signed in his tenure? I can't think of any others.

Re: Grimes. Is Alante Brown going to be the single non portal WR recruit that might make it to the finish line at NU of the seemingly gajillion that Frost signed in his tenure? I can't think of any others.
Good thing the temple offense often only utilized 1-2 receivers lol

What about Manning? Isn’t he still around or did he take his act to the portal as well?

I've said it all along, Rhule may have to tear down this program and then build it up properly. We will all have to expect a lot of changes with the Nebraska roster going forward. Rhule will eventually put together a very good team it's just going to take some time to get a solid roster that he envisions.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yes and no...the new staff has much stronger ties to his area and school than the previous staff...that's all I'm saying
He’s a 4 star DB who had a devastating injury his senior year of high school…….and was buried on our depth chart Sounds familiar.

Reactions: konaki
One great thing about Rhule, he will get players regardless of stars and turn them into very good players.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT