ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness Nash Hutmacher

youtube vids of him at FS nationals in Fargo from 2017 to present are indeed something to watch. the quality of the competition at Fargo is highly superior to his HS folk style matches

I was talking to a guy from Chamberlain at the outdoor show in Omaha on Sunday. Of course, he said that this guy is the real deal and pops was a bad ass back in the day, i think he said that is has been in law enforcement for quite some time now :). Anyways, he mentioned that a kid that was undefeated at a weight below Nash last year or maybe he was a past state champion and decided to go up a weight class this year just to compete with Nash. UMMMMM, bad decision lol Anyone from SD on here to confirm that?

I was talking to a guy from Chamberlain at the outdoor show in Omaha on Sunday. Of course, he said that this guy is the real deal and pops was a bad ass back in the day, i think he said that is has been in law enforcement for quite some time now :). Anyways, he mentioned that a kid that was undefeated at a weight below Nash last year or maybe he was a past state champion and decided to go up a weight class this year just to compete with Nash. UMMMMM, bad decision lol Anyone from SD on here to confirm that?
Any chance the kid's name was Louden Swain?

Too bad he's not wrestling in college but I see why he wouldn't want to cut weight all the time. Probably be a 310 lb beast on the D line.
I think he's going to be able to carry more than 310 if they want him to. He's got the discipline to stay at 285 or move up to 320+. He's going to be a stout dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT