ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning CFB Fans!!!

HuskerHusaria

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 4, 2017
Elkhorn, NE
The Onside Kick Classic - Aer Lingus Special!

College Football officially begins today!!! 🎉

Florida St vs Georgia Tech in Ireland!

Who do you have? Are you in on ESPN Pick'em?

Let's goooooo!!!

166fb348c78485371b1afb0a0c409a00.jpeg

Last edited:
The Onside Kick Classic - Aer Lingus Special!

College Football officially begins today!!! 🎉

Florida St vs Georgia Tech in Ireland!

Who do you have? Are you in on ESPN Pick'em?

Let's goooooo!!!

166fb348c78485371b1afb0a0c409a00.jpeg
Frost wasted no time showcasing that things in fact were not going to be any better that season.

Florida St: -10.5

FSU's opening drive looked great. Their D on GaTech's opening drive was disappointing.

FSU getting that 2 point conversion could be the difference maker on who covers!

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Florida State looking softer than babyshit, surprising nobody with an IQ greater than room temperature

They would likely have a losing record against former B10W teams

Florida State looking softer than babyshit, surprising nobody with an IQ greater than room temperature

They would likely have a losing record against former B10W teams
I think we are going find out just how many teams were stealing signals and now they won't have that advantage. Hope F St loses in Ireland.
I'm just glad college football is back.

I don’t understand how anyone can only watch their own team. There is so much good football to watch and so far this has been an entertaining game.
I'm usually good for 5-6 games every Saturday. Sometimes the UNLV v. New Mexico type games are really entertaining. I love track meets.

Games like ALA v. GA, Oregon v. Ohio State, etc are must watch games unless they conflict with the Huskers, then I may go split screen.

Reactions: king_kong_
I don’t understand how anyone can only watch their own team. There is so much good football to watch and so far this has been an entertaining game.
When Nebraska wins I’ll usually watch other games. When they lose I’m done with college football for the day

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT