ADVERTISEMENT

Good Gen-X Twitter Poster

As a newbie on this forum, I couldn't help but notice your post about being a good Gen-X Twitter poster. It's pretty cool that you remember the old days when there were only a handful of good teams and a bunch of not-so-great ones. It's amazing how things have changed, right? Speaking of social media, have you ever considered getting some extra engagement on your Instagram posts? I've heard some people talk about buy non drop instagram comments to boost their visibility. It could be an interesting strategy to try out if you're looking to expand your reach and connect with more folks in the digital realm.

Last edited:
As a newbie on this forum, I couldn't help but notice your post about being a good Gen-X Twitter poster. It's pretty cool that you remember the old days when there were only a handful of good teams and a bunch of not-so-great ones. It's amazing how things have changed, right?
Or maybe the handful of good teams are just different ones now. Winking

Last edited:
As a newbie on this forum, I couldn't help but notice your post about being a good Gen-X Twitter poster. It's pretty cool that you remember the old days when there were only a handful of good teams and a bunch of not-so-great ones. It's amazing how things have changed, right?
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day.

We'd live the life we'd chose, we'd fight and never lose, those were the days, yes those were the days.

A little disconcerting that people can’t easily realize they are talking to a robot when AI chat is in it’s infancy. We need to protect our olds.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day.

We'd live the life we'd chose, we'd fight and never lose, those were the days, yes those were the days.
happy black and white GIF

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
My Iphone asked me in a text if Siri should remind my wife about an issue I was discussing her brother.

W
T
F
?

AI is surreal.

• Wow
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I'm old enough to remember 2-3 good teams and 5-6 bad ones.
I’m old enough to remember the last year the Big 8 was around and half the conference was ranked in the top 9. So more than 2-3 “good teams”. Big 8 had 5 of 8 ranked for a good part of that year. The conference ended actually really strong. Plus let’s not forget, it had 3 college football championships in its last 5 years. 3 different teams won titles in 10 years. It played for Nattys 95, 94, 93, 90, 89, 87, 85, 83, & 81. So it was always a the center point of college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT