ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Huskers

moralvictories

First Team All-Big Ten
Jan 22, 2022
Overall a solid effort today. Not a lot of stupid penalties and mistakes. The only cause for concern is how we react to teams that run a hurry up style offense, which was how they got their one and only TD. I'm surprised they went away from that since it was working for them.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Overall a solid effort today. Not a lot of stupid penalties and mistakes. The only cause for concern is how we react to teams that run a hurry up style offense, which was how they got their one and only TD. I'm surprised they went away from that since it was working for them.

They didn’t go away from it. (tempo) We just didn’t let them get enough 1st downs to or significant gains in 1st down. Tempo offenses don’t go hyper fast until they get that 1st 1st down on a drive or if they get more than 5-6 yards on 1st down. We stopped them on 1st down repeatedly and we didn’t allow them to get many 1st downs. They didn’t go away from using tempo, we took it away from them.

You either obviously didn't watch the game or have no clue what you are talking about.

Bet you weren't saying this on the first drive when we were 2nd and 30...

All I am saying is having an offense that can move the ball makes mistakes look less bad. We had 500 yards of offense and that was mostly made in the first 3 quarters

Bet you weren't saying this on the first drive when we were 2nd and 30...

All I am saying is having an offense that can move the ball makes mistakes look less bad. We had 500 yards of offense and that was mostly made in the first 3 quarters
It was a solid effort exactly as I had stated earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT