ADVERTISEMENT

Going to game, I have quick question...

Mike402

All-American
May 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE
I don’t often go to Husker games and my 7 year old son and I will be attending tonight. For those who attend regularly, are there places in the stadium that are not your ticketed seats you can stand and watch at times? Reason I ask is I believe we have pretty shitty seats (Section 1, Row 41) and I’d like to allow my son to see more of the sights and sounds throughout the game. TIA.

Tweet Larry the Cable Guy and maybe he will let you hang out in his suite. Seriously…it is worth a try. Winking

I used to go to the top of the north endzone to get some breathing room during a couple games. but now that they built sky boxes, maybe not...maybe the top of the south end zone or way up at the top of that east deck?
it's ranked michigan though....
the best regular seat I had was against one of them 4 concrete pillar deals..had a concrete backrest and legroom..not sure if them seats are still there, they were the bomb (for a regular seat)

I don’t often go to Husker games and my 7 year old son and I will be attending tonight. For those who attend regularly, are there places in the stadium that are not your ticketed seats you can stand and watch at times? Reason I ask is I believe we have pretty shitty seats (Section 1, Row 41) and I’d like to allow my son to see more of the sights and sounds throughout the game. TIA.

My friend and I used to go and stand down along the field-level fencing when we got bored of my nose-bleed row 73 seats. The corners work best, though you will have cheerleaders and other staff blocking your view. The depth isn't great, either. But it is an interesting way to get a different perspective on the game. It's a pretty long game for a seven year old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT