ADVERTISEMENT

God’s children are not for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it’s not that at all. Grew up in a (painfully) religious home, and am just opining that religion always stigmatizes sex into something weird. It’s a bodily function, like breathing, or taking a piss. Am definitely more of a free love and monogamy is stupid kind of person. Happily play golf on Sunday mornings. SO MANY tee times…
Ha! What religion is that?

Perhaps it is. Very little to worry about if thats the chosen road.

I once heard it compared to eating at a golden corral buffet where everyone sticks their filthy hands in the food versus a fresh home cooked meal right out of the garden.
Yeah, but the buffet knows how to do things because of experience :)

Hey man, I just like tee times when others are in church. Little cooler, greens are a little more forgiving than Sunday afternoons… less people on the course, get more attention from the BevCart…
Damn where you play.. getting a Sunday morning tee time is nearly impossible at my local courses

tebow3.gif
He married Miss universe. Doing OK if you ask me

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
You think treating women as your personal sex objects is somehow respectful to them and isn't looking down on them?

Prime example of how twisted our society has become.
Ha...what?

No, weirdo. I think that treating women as equals is respectful. As humans that can make their own choices, that can decide what they want to do or not do.

You seem to think they have these small brains and any choice they make is the wrong one because a man tricked them.

Ha...what?

No, weirdo. I think that treating women as equals is respectful. As humans that can make their own choices, that can decide what they want to do or not do.

You seem to think they have these small brains and any choice they make is the wrong one because a man tricked them.
Theres really no pejorative for man whores that’s ever stuck. Deep down, most people think of them as gross though.

Reactions: Antwill
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT