ADVERTISEMENT

Go Ladies!!!

10Trvln

Graduate Assistant
Feb 5, 2011
I’m hoping all the Vadgers have bad cramps and pelvic pain tonight!!!

GBR!!!

How the hell was Hord ever an All American? Would much rather have Caffey.

Looks like we're screwed and satisfied to give uw the conference title. We haven't played well for the last few weeks

Reactions: leodisflowers
Looks like we're screwed and satisfied to give uw the conference title. We haven't played well for the last few weeks
We need new blood. Kubik just isn’t a player. It’ll be nice to have Knuckles, Hames, Orr and a few others move on. Cook does know how to turn it on at tourney time though

Lol, someone these comments crack me up. Wisconsin is a defending national champion and Nebraska is #6. Them being better isn't a reason for "fans" to be trashing some great players. We could very possibly reach Final Four. Be better, not bitter.
LOL at being satisfied with getting our teeth kicked in by Wisconsin repeatedly. When players play bad it's natural to criticize them. It took me about 5 seconds to check your posting history and see you freely criticizing football players you hypocrite.

Reactions: drubendall
LOL at being satisfied with getting our teeth kicked in by Wisconsin repeatedly. When players play bad it's natural to criticize them. It took me about 5 seconds to check your posting history and see you freely criticizing football players you hypocrite.

You're comparing the criticism of players that have never even made a bowl game at Nebraska to criticizing players on our Volleyball team and saying that you have to criticize both or else you're a hypocrite? No. I completely disagree. Nearly all of these players were on the team that made it to the National Championship game last year. The starters that didn't are a multiple All-American and the other will probably be 1st team All-American freshman.

Our volleyball players deserve more respect than some of the cheap comments made in this thread and it has nothing to do with being "satisfied" by losing to Wisconsin.

Losing Knuckles 2 days ago played a HUGE factor in this loss to Wisconsin. She's a team captain and is definitely one of the best back row players in the country. Screwed up the passing flow and obviously emotions were running high with her loss. Tomorrow's match will be tough and getting to Omaha will be really, really tough now.

You're comparing the criticism of players that have never even made a bowl game at Nebraska to criticizing players on our Volleyball team and saying that you have to criticize both or else you're a hypocrite? No. I completely disagree. Nearly all of these players were on the team that made it to the National Championship game last year. The starters that didn't are a multiple All-American and the other will probably be 1st team All-American freshman.
No, I'm saying you're a hypocrite because you're applying your personal standard of "when it's okay to bitch about a player on an anonymous message board" to be conveniently suitable for when you feel like bitching about a player. We've lost 10 in a row to Wisconsin, you can clutch your pearls but I'll go ahead and be critical when I want to.

Losing Knuckles 2 days ago played a HUGE factor in this loss to Wisconsin. She's a team captain and is definitely one of the best back row players in the country. Screwed up the passing flow and obviously emotions were running high with her loss. Tomorrow's match will be tough and getting to Omaha will be really, really tough now.
We've lost 10 in a row to Wisconsin. You don't honestly think we win if she's playing? C'mon.

Reactions: leodisflowers
We've lost 10 in a row to Wisconsin. You don't honestly think we win if she's playing? C'mon.
Absolutely I think we could've won with her playing. Doesn't matter how many times we've lost to them. This year is this year. When I first heard about her injury today I knew we were screwed. Wisconsin and Nebraska are equally matched THIS year when both are healthy.

Reactions: mgbreis
No, I'm saying you're a hypocrite because you're applying your personal standard of "when it's okay to bitch about a player on an anonymous message board" to be conveniently suitable for when you feel like bitching about a player. We've lost 10 in a row to Wisconsin, you can clutch your pearls but I'll go ahead and be critical when I want to.
LOL, yeah I guess my "personal standard" is to criticize those that are consistently losing and giving the support and benefit of the doubt to those that make it to National Championship games. Tough standard isn't it?

LOL, yeah I guess my "personal standard" is to criticize those that are consistently losing and giving the support and benefit of the doubt to those that make it to National Championship games. Tough standard isn't it?
If you don't think Nebraska volleyball is consistently losing to Wisconsin you have even worse personal standards than I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT