ADVERTISEMENT

Go JoJo!! GBR!! Go Pack!!

You want no part of the Lions. Quite possibly the 2nd best team in the NFC at this moment.
The same Lions team that Carolina rushed for 320 yards against a couple weeks ago? That was a cold game outdoors as well. They are a good team. I like Dan Campbell. But A-Rod is 25-4 at Lambeau in Dec and Jan games. Detroit is a dome team. Its a night game. If the Seahawks win earlier in the day the Lions will already be eliminated. My Packers are playing great special teams and D finally. It should be a fun one. We'll revisit next Sunday.

Last edited:
I look forward to laying a huge number in SF against the packers during the wild card round and watching Bosa ragdoll Rodgers like so many ayahuasca trips gone wrong

they will win this week because it's the lions

they will lose in the playoffs because it's the packers

I look forward to laying a huge number in SF against the packers during the wild card round and watching Bosa ragdoll Rodgers like so many ayahuasca trips gone wrong

Bears fan. Lol. Enjoy missing the playoffs. Again. Kevin Warren as President of your team also? That will drive you even more crazy huh?. Hahaha

This will probably happen, but I'll still be happy if the Pack make the playoffs especially with how shitty they've looked. If they make the playoffs, maybe this will be the year they go far because they are hot, but also people still think they probably suck because of how bad they looked early on. Sports always seem to work out this way. I like this year instead of years where we go 13-3 look great and then get smoked in the playoffs.

Bears fan. Lol. Enjoy missing the playoffs. Again.
best Bears season in a long, long time

lose again on Sunday and lock in the #2 pick

2/3 of the league are desperate for a QB - that pick will yield a giant amount of assets

perhaps we'll trade it to Vegas in exchange for #9, a couple 2nd rounders and Devonte Adams?

best Bears season in a long, long time

lose again on Sunday and lock in the #2 pick

2/3 of the league are desperate for a QB - that pick will yield a giant amount of assets

perhaps we'll trade it to Vegas in exchange for #9, a couple 2nd rounders and Devonte Adams?
Best Bears season in a long time? And a record so bad you get the number 2 pick? Do you think about what you type before you hit post?

Reactions: nwualum
This will probably happen, but I'll still be happy if the Pack make the playoffs especially with how shitty they've looked. If they make the playoffs, maybe this will be the year they go far because they are hot, but also people still think they probably suck because of how bad they looked early on. Sports always seem to work out this way. I like this year instead of years where we go 13-3 look great and then get smoked in the playoffs.
The NFC is wide open. Every NFC team has flaws. As bad as the Packers have been they just destroyed Minny and beat Dallas and Tampa Tom earlier in the year. Yes, the Niners are a great team. But they also have a 3rd string QB starting. Like you said, it's all about getting hot at the right time. Playoff time!! Let's go!!

Last edited:
Best Bears season in a long time? And a record so bad you get the number 2 pick? Do you think about what you type before you hit post?
Getting the #2 pick is way, way better than going 7-10 or 8-9 or 6-11 again

Obviously

We have a quarterback. Now we have means to improve the defense, OL and skill positions

Future is bright in Chicago for the first time in forever

Obviously

We have a quarterback. Now we have means to improve the defense, OL and skill positions

Justin Fields is a runner. He will never be a great pocket passer like 4-time MVP and SB champion. A-rod.Smokin

Reactions: king_kong_

Obviously

Wait.... The bears have a big 10 QB. In no way can they succeed with anyone from the Big 10 at the most important position..... Right? I kid I kid.

Wait.... The bears have a big 10 QB. In no way can they succeed with anyone from the Big 10 at the most important position..... Right? I kid I kid.
you are right. this is a HUGE concern of mine

the best NFL quarterback the B1G has produced in 20+ years is kirk cousins

Fields will absolutely have to be the exception in order to succeed. he's already had some media gaffes indicative of having been coddled by the soft B1G media his entire adult life

but, from a raw talent perspective, he is unique to B1G quarterbacks who've gone pro, also. The consensus #1 or #2 prospect all throughout high school & college with Trevor Lawrence.

thank goodness the jets and 49ers were too clever by half on draft day

I also think the Bears have a good coach for the first time since Lovie who isn't afraid to put Fields in a position to succeed

Fields will absolutely have to be the exception in order to succeed. he's already had some media gaffes indicative of having been coddled by the soft B1G media his entire adult life

but, from a raw talent perspective, he is unique to B1G quarterbacks who've gone pro, also. The consensus #1 or #2 prospect all throughout high school & college with Trevor Lawrence.

I also think the Bears have a good coach for the first time since Lovie who isn't afraid to put Fields in a position to succeed
Kevin Warren as Bears President? 😢

Obviously

He's a poor man's Cam Newton.

Kevin Warren as Bears President? 😢
so long as he doesn't touch the football operation, I would be fine with it (have said this already)

he just signed the biggest media deal in college football history and at least played some role in building the Vikings new stadium (sat in the owner's box on Dec 30 2018 for a Bears game & that place is unbelievable).

Bears are going to be making huge geographical moves soon & somebody has to deal with the McCaskey family. it's a unique job.

I'm with ya man. My favorite team isn't the bears but they have always been the team I rooted for in the NFC

so long as he doesn't touch the football operation, I would be fine with it (have said this already)

he just signed the biggest media deal in college football history and at least played some role in building the Vikings new stadium (sat in the owner's box on Dec 30 2018 for a Bears game & that place is unbelievable).

Bears are going to be making huge geographical moves soon & somebody has to deal with the McCaskey family. it's a unique job.
So, you despise the woke Big 10 but are cool with uber woke douche being President of your team?? o_O :oops:

Reactions: dinglefritz
He's a poor man's Cam Newton.
maybe

Bears might not ever go 15-1, and he likely will never be the unanimous MVP, but this is Chicago

statistically speaking, the best quarterback in our franchise's history - by far - is Jay Cutler

the prospect of a poor man's Cam Newton (with upside) is pretty exciting

So, you despise the woke Big 10 but are cool with uber woke douche being President of your team?? o_O :oops:
like I said, so long as he doesn't touch the football operation, I don't care.

he or whichever president they name will essentially be a glorified caretaker of a 100-year old lady's financial assets.

certainly will not be the face of or spokesperson for the franchise, and I - just like conference affiliation - have no say in the matter.

I have also always said the B1G is an elite conference off the field. it's the league's inability to compete nationally & the B1G fans/teams inability to admit it that I hate with all my heart & soul.

LMAO

packers suck

pack fans deserve only 2 super bowls in 30 years of legendary QBs

favre steals food from starving kids' mouths and rodgers would rather take money and drugs than be a team guy

classless org

Reactions: MargotDeeper

I grew up in Chicago and it is amazing how much the McCaskey family was/is talked about, they are not a well liked family in Chicago! Ha

Moving the team to Arlington Heights, it just seems odd but I think it is going to happen. But soldier field on Sunday is about so much more than just the game, losing that will be odd. Each home game is an event, a party.

The same Lions team that Carolina rushed for 320 yards against a couple weeks ago? That was a cold game outdoors as well. They are a good team. I like Dan Campbell. But A-Rod is 25-4 at Lambeau in Dec and Jan games. Detroit is a dome team. Its a night game. If the Seahawks win earlier in the day the Lions will already be eliminated. My Packers are playing great special teams and D finally. It should be a fun one. We'll revisit next Sunday.
Wilks should be retained it appears to me.

maybe

Bears might not ever go 15-1, and he likely will never be the unanimous MVP, but this is Chicago

statistically speaking, the best quarterback in our franchise's history - by far - is Jay Cutler

the prospect of a poor man's Cam Newton (with upside) is pretty exciting
I dunno. Jack Concannon was pretty good.

• Haha
The best thing about that would be that he no longer runs the B1G.
Why? He got the money everyone wanted & beats their chest about

We can build facilities and stuff because of him (other peoples’ words)

He just got 2 B1G teams into the playoff and has done more for the narrative (B1G belongs) than anyone else

Unless you have a backbone and truly believe in what you believe in, you should be ecstatic about Warren’s leadership

Why? He got the money everyone wanted & beats their chest about

We can build facilities and stuff because of him (other peoples’ words)

He just got 2 B1G teams into the playoff and has done more for the narrative (B1G belongs) than anyone else

Unless you have a backbone and truly believe in what you believe in, you should be ecstatic about Warren’s leadership
He’s a leftist asshole who made politically based decisions during COVID.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT