ADVERTISEMENT

Go JoJo!! GBR!! Go Pack!!

hell-yeah.gif

Boom! One of the most underrated and underhyped to play here in a long time. Just went out and subtley kicked ass.
JoJo was the glue on that defense last year. Daniels, JoJo and those safeties were greatly missed this season. Oh, and a scheme that they could play in, which Busch finally created.

There really should be some provision that says an unsportsmanlike conduct flag can be picked up if the officiating crew completely shits the bed.

Reactions: Wing-Back
That was one of the worst calls I’ve seen. Not sure what the refs were looking at there.

That was one of the worst calls I’ve seen. Not sure what the refs were looking at there.
Yeah I always enjoy seeing the Vikings lose, but that was awful. The DB had scooped up the ball and was running with it before the RB was taken to the ground.

Was stoked to hear Jojo's touchdown on radio while driving. Now watching the game and. . .good job Colts RollingLaugh what a meltdown.

Hahaha...I'm an idiot...thought the Pack only had one game left. I hope the make it...playoffs are better with Rogers in 'em....gives me somebody to root against. Haha

Reactions: HBK4life
I thought my G-men were overrated at the start but this team keeps themselves in every game and love what Daboll and Wink are doing. Definately could get an upset in the playoffs but they could be a couple years away from being in the upper tier thats for sure. I thinj they should sign Qb1 and Saquan longterm and build around them. The team is fun to watch again thats gor sure

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT