ADVERTISEMENT

Go Chiefs !

This ravens team is DANGEROUS.

KC survived and they have something brewing with Worthy.

He’s my easy OROY pick. Marvin can have a say before it’s all said and done, but Andy Reid’s ability to utilize a player like Worthy will give him a ton of opportunities, and I think he racks in the stats this year.

I can’t wait for Saturday GBR

Sure did. But you really gonna hate on a dude that had 400 yards of offense against a very good KC D at their place?
There is one job in the NFL. That's to win Superbowls.

Lamar is a phenomenal athlete, no doubt. But he's not an MVP QB and this game showed why. Also his long passes a lot of the times seem to be more of a prayer.

Look at what he's won. Often with great defenses himself.

wymfmJ0.jpeg

There is one job in the NFL. That's to win Superbowls.

Lamar is a phenomenal athlete, no doubt. But he's not an MVP QB and this game showed why. Also his long passes a lot of the times seem to be more of a prayer.

Look at what he's won. Often with great defenses himself.

wymfmJ0.jpeg
Well he is a mvp qb since you know, he won it.

Mahomes was lackluster last season and won a superbowl. It happens…

Odd comment. What was funnny? I thought was a hell of game.
Well I'm an odd guy so it fits. Throw in a late night mixed with a bit of alcohol and it's bound to be even more odd. Lol.

It was a great game yes. But as a general rule I laugh when the Ravens lose. Especially in heartbreaking fashion. In turn I expect their fans to get a good chuckle when the Steelers do the same. I suppose it's a sign of a good rivalry.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
They've definitely been sloppy on the first game out, but that's a good team. Once they figure out how to call offensive plays with Henry they'll be dangerous. Could use another WR.
It will still be limited with Lamar. He's a hard ceiling.

It’s hard to figure out what the ravens are offensively. They have some success because they have guys with great athleticism, but what I see on the field rarely resembles a cohesive offensive unit. Let’s have Lamar run around a bunch, that will get some first downs. Ok, good, that’s a lot of games, you really want to get him hit that much? Wait, maybe he can throw the deep ball. No, but keep trying it may work one of these days. Hand it off to Derek Henry a few times.? So so. Underneath routes seem to be working, let’s do that. Feels like they are pulling plays out of a punch bowl.

The Chiefs miss Sneed and their offense will get sharper. The offensive line didn’t play particularly well in pass protection

Reactions: headcard
Ravens will be fine, and win a ton of games, and be in the thick of it come playoff time. Lamar is electric for sure, but I question if he can do that for the next 16 games? Run around so much I mean...but he's an exciting watch for sure. I think Henry will have a huge year and be one of the beat additions to any team this season.

Ravens will be fine, and win a ton of games, and be in the thick of it come playoff time. Lamar is electric for sure, but I question if he can do that for the next 16 games? Run around so much I mean...but he's an exciting watch for sure. I think Henry will have a huge year and be one of the beat additions to any team this season.
I think Henry is washed. He’s a volume back that needs to touch it 25 times a game to really get into a rhythm. He can’t handle that load anymore. IMO. I would not want a running back on my roster over the age of 27

Last edited:
I think Henry is washed. He’s a volume back that needs to touch it 25 times a game to really get into a rhythm. He can’t handle that load anymore. IMO. I would not want to running back on my roster over the age of 27

Oh I could not disagree more. Henry isn't over the hill. I'm thrilled they didn't feed him all night, cause he's a dude and I didn't want my Chiefs d-line to get beat up so early in the season.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
It’s hard to figure out what the ravens are offensively. They have some success because they have guys with great athleticism, but what I see on the field rarely resembles a cohesive offensive unit. Let’s have Lamar run around a bunch, that will get some first downs. Ok, good, that’s a lot of games, you really want to get him hit that much? Wait, maybe he can throw the deep ball. No, but keep trying it may work one of these days. Hand it off to Derek Henry a few times.? So so. Underneath routes seem to be working, let’s do that. Feels like they are pulling plays out of a punch bowl.

The Chiefs miss Sneed and their offense will get sharper. The offensive line didn’t play particularly well in pass protection
The Ravens also do some very strange things on offense that don't make sense to me. They had a great chance to take the lead at the end of the first half, ran for a first down at about the 10-yard line, and used their last timeout with (I think) :13 left. So I'm thinking they will take one shot at the end zone and maybe two, if the first play goes quickly. If both are incomplete, just kick the FG. Instead they threw some short sideline passes that weren't going to accomplish anything except to turn a 28-yard FG into a 24-yard FG.

Reactions: drubendall
Oh I could not disagree more. Henry isn't over the hill. I'm thrilled they didn't feed him all night, cause he's a dude and I didn't want my Chiefs d-line to get beat up so early in the season.
I guess we’ll see. They could have thrown him against the Chiefs and possibly win that game, only to lose the war that is the season. Prime Derek Henry playing for Baltimore would be frightening.

I guess we’ll see. They could have thrown him against the Chiefs and possibly win that game, only to lose the war that is the season. Prime Derek Henry playing for Baltimore would be frightening.

Yeah i aint claiming he's 26 y/o Henry either, but he's just built different...although I THINK, he has more carries than any other RB in last few seasons so mybe that will catch up to him.....

Last night was great and Lamar was fun to watch. If he can do that every game I'm buying stock in the Ravens. BUUUUUUUT..... we all know that won't happen. If he plays like that he'll miss multiple games with injuries, 100%, and he'll be so beat up come playoffs we'll get the usual pre-SB exit. Maybe the Ravens should hire Kawhi as Lamar's load management consultant? 😆

Last night was great and Lamar was fun to watch. If he can do that every game I'm buying stock in the Ravens. BUUUUUUUT..... we all know that won't happen. If he plays like that he'll miss multiple games with injuries, 100%, and he'll be so beat up come playoffs we'll get the usual pre-SB exit. Maybe the Ravens should hire Kawhi as Lamar's load management consultant? 😆
That’s the thing. His game has to evolve where it matters. His current style of play will not make for a long NFL career. Father time is undefeated.

I really thought they got Henry at the RB spot to take a little load off

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Lamar was great last night but the Ravens offense has to be more than “and then Lamar runs around, does something amazing, and we win!”

That’s all they had last night and it was almost enough but I can’t see how it works for 17 weeks. They need an Offensive identity that includes more from Henry and much more from their wideouts.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
No commitment to establishing a run game with Henry. Perplexing. I think handing off to Henry 20 times would have put them in a lot of 3rd and short. Which is ideal with Lamar. No offensive rhythm. The continuous lining up wrong was embarrassing. Pee wee stuff.

You can see why Lamar and the Ravens flame out in the playoffs. The guy is exhausted and beat up by the time the playoffs come around. By now you’d think he’d be better at avoiding contact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT