ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big Red

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I can tell you it feels pretty good this morning being able to watch football knowing we already won for the week. It was uglier than coach BB in that orange tent but I will take it. A road win , blocked kick, goaline stand, shutting down a team to one td....a team that had beat us the last three years. They needed that win as bad as we did. I'm taking this as a step. Next step in two weeks. I'm going out today wearing some Blackshirt duds.

Jabba the Hut may be offensive looking, but he's a good coach. Knows the Big Ten, and builds teams around a tough defense and good offensive line. On the road, at night, it was not going to be a forgiving atmosphere. Led the entire game, most by two scores. Nebraska's return to relevance can best be described in the movie What About Bob? "Baby steps to six wins...baby steps to a bowl game...baby steps to better recruiting...baby steps to nine wins..."

Reactions: BleedRed78
all teams have injuries.
alot of things went right, were done right. seemed like we were a little lucky too.
alot of our mistakes seem easily fixable. for one, our oline needs to stop puckering up their assholes inside the redzone. exlax? m-o-m? senna? mg citrate? the night before.
defense looks pretty. offense looks like your horse faced sister yet can still be effective enough.

Reactions: king_kong_
I can tell you it feels pretty good this morning being able to watch football knowing we already won for the week. It was uglier than coach BB in that orange tent but I will take it. A road win , blocked kick, goaline stand, shutting down a team to one td....a team that had beat us the last three years. They needed that win as bad as we did. I'm taking this as a step. Next step in two weeks. I'm going out today wearing some Blackshirt duds.
Yep and wear my Husker gear out and not have any comments

Reactions: king_kong_
Despite the constant suggestions apathy has set in, and maybe it has to a degree, my Saturday has been a happy day and all smiles today the way the day after a win always is. The sun seems brighter, and life's challenges seem more manageable. Winning never gets old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT