ADVERTISEMENT

Gebbia says 3 more by May....

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Tristan Gebbia ‏@tgeb13 3h3 hours ago Los Angeles, CA

Prediction: three 2017 commits by May #GBR Take your best guesses Husker fans.
l-kJafTZ_400x400.jpg

We have 4 commits so, this means we are losing one and since he was the one who tweeted, it has to be Gebbia. I heard a helicopter landed somewhere near his house and he is going to Misery. Not so Fun fact - Gebbia is a second cousin to the Gabberts....Son of a B....

Reactions: OmahaSker
It's nice to see, but some of these kids are calling each other out and stating that they are using the #GBR and panning to Husker fans in order to get "likes" and "followers" with no intentions of visiting or any real interest.

With that said, it's nice that NU is in the position of being a "cool"'school and even if some are just panning, it still reflects positively on NU.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
My best guesses are Rahyme Johnson, Jamire Calvin, and Avery Roberts. Then probably Darney Holmes in a few months.

My best guesses are Rahyme Johnson, Jamire Calvin, and Avery Roberts. Then probably Darney Holmes in a few months.

I like where we sit with Holmes too. No privileged information, but all his buddies are leaving the west coast, and the only big advantages Stanford has are academics and proximity.

I like where we sit with Holmes too. No privileged information, but all his buddies are leaving the west coast, and the only big advantages Stanford has are academics and proximity.

To be fair at present they also are the much better football program

Reactions: huskerfan1414
and the only big advantages Stanford has are academics and proximity.

As the other poster said, they also have the better football team at the moment. So better football, WAY better academics, and proximity. Would like to be optimistic on Holmes, but those are kind of a big deal.

To be fair at present they also are the much better football program

As the other poster said, they also have the better football team at the moment. So better football, WAY better academics, and proximity. Would like to be optimistic on Holmes, but those are kind of a big deal.

Yeah, you're both right, don't know how I neglected to mention that. I also think David Shaw is pretty damn good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT