ADVERTISEMENT

Games Today

So he plays for one of those 4 or 5 teams?
No but if that’s is the case 4 or 5 teams matter why are you even watching Nebraska or any of its players. By your reasoning no one for Nebraska matters because the team doesn’t.

No but if that’s is the case 4 or 5 teams matter why are you even watching Nebraska or any of its players. By your reasoning no one for Nebraska matters because the team doesn’t.
Because I am a fan of NU...

Your reasoning is that only 4-5 teams matter, I am guessing you are a fan of one of those teams and on one of those teams is that RB that you love, am I correct?

I don't follow other teams, I just follow the team that I root for.

I’m just noticing the remix of the classic 90’s ESPN theme that is being used for the SEC on ESPN. Ughhh, it’s hitting me up in the feels with the nostalgia a bit.

Because I am a fan of NU...

Your reasoning is that only 4-5 teams matter, I am guessing you are a fan of one of those teams and on one of those teams is that RB that you love, am I correct?

I don't follow other teams, I just follow the team that I root for.
You don’t follow other teams, yet you are on here saying certain teams suck. How do you know? It’s impossible for you to know if you only follow Nebraska and we haven’t played them.

You don’t follow other teams, yet you are on here saying certain teams suck. How do you know? It’s impossible for you to know if you only follow Nebraska and we haven’t played them.
What? I see the final scores and I see the rankings. You don't need to follow teams to do that.

So again, your favorite RB that you are jerking off over, who does he play for???

Oh boy, CU drops game tying pass on 2nd to last play just to get the Hail Mary completed as time runs out. Heading to OT. How did Baylor allow that on 2 straight plays??

Reactions: king_kong_
fumble into the end zone to end the game? Under review but the fans tore down goal post already lol

Are those posts made out of weed? They came down like nothing. Shouldn’t they flag the entire crowd and replay the down, 1st and goal from the 1?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT