ADVERTISEMENT

Games Today

Colorado out to early lead over Baylor. They don’t look anything as bad as they did against us. We must have really played lights out against them!

They should give the Gophers this catch just to make up for missing an obvious PI. Good Lord.

OU/TN has it's share of offensive misfires and turnovers to go along with some good play. We're not the only team that has a lot to work on. Somehow that makes me feel better.

Reactions: cornwoman
Before that, Michigan had 4th and inches in its own territory and snapped the ball a good 2-3 seconds after the play clock expired. Wasn’t even close.
Absolutely!!! The play clock had expired by a full 1-2 seconds or more. I took a screen shot of the play clock at 0 and the Michigan QB still had his hands under center. What a screw job.

Those Buffies don't look so good tonight. They got a gift TD by officials otherwise they would be down by 2 tds.

Absolutely!!! The play clock had expired by a full 1-2 seconds or more. I took a screen shot of the play clock at 0 and the Michigan QB still had his hands under center. What a screw job.
I also laughed out loud at the fumble that set up USC’s go-ahead TD. It was clearly a fumble and even more clearly recovered by USC, but 4-5 officials came racing in and refused to give a signal. So they huddled and finally decided there was no way around it, they had to award the Trojans the ball. Very next play? Holding!!!

Texas A&M is struggling a bit with Bowling Green like Penn State did last week. Aggies up 20-17 and looking for more early fourth quarter. I hope the Falcons pull it out... I still can't stand the Aggies lol.

Reactions: GaRed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT